“Awesome food!!”

Jackson Street Pub
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Macomb
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in the Macomb area but moved away 10 years ago. Every my family and I visit we eat at The Pub at least once. The hamburger ponies are our favorite! Love their Beer Battered Monterey Jack Sticks too! This is a bar but it is family friendly.

There are newer reviews for Jackson Street Pub

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place as great pub atmosphere, was squeaky clean, and had a great tenderloin sandwich. Good service and interesting waffle fries too.

1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This Pub has excellent food, large portions and at a great price. Most of the sandwiches are huge, if you're getting the pork tenderloin, make sure you order the homemade one. I had a Reuben, the corned beef was a little dry, my friend had one of the homemade tenderloins, it was huge and excellent. They are also know for their horseshoes, customized to your liking. I will try one on my next visit.

1  Thank redding679