“Should be closed. YUCK”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have only been here once, and will NEVER go back. I was very disappointed in my food. I am not one that likes "fancy" foods, so I ordered spagetti.... Who know you could mess up spagetti. Shiloh's sure can.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

If your up for a meal then their specialty pork chop is what you want. It was at least 1.5 - 2" thick and the juiciest pc of meant I've had for quite a while. My wife had the night's special Filet topped with blue cheese and a couple shrimp. One doesn't expect to find some place like this in Macomb. But if you search Trip Advisor Macomb you'll find it's ranked #1 and that's because it's the best food we've had in Macomb. After several years of moving and visiting our son at WIU there we've eaten a lot of places. We've found our favorite place. Note it is a bit pricy.

1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We eat out all over the world and I am surprised to say that my steak and my daughter's seared tuna were some of the best I've ever tasted. The overall experience was excellent as well. It is clear to me that they use very high quality ingredients and know their way around the kitchen.

The only issue we had was when I asked for anchovies on the Caesar salad. They had them all right but neglected to tell me until the bill came that they would cost almost as much as the salad itself. The sad thing is that I would have gladly paid the price if I was informed. But because I was surprised when I got the bill and the waitress would not take them off the menu, it dampened the evening.

Having said all this, I would not hesitate to eat there again. World class food, college class wait staff.

1  Thank Inkerbill
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Macamob is not a place I would traditionally go for food. Small town but the food AND service were awesome. Slightly pricey for lunch but well worth it. WIll come back with spouse. Offer entertainment in the evenings. What a great find in this town. Was there for lunch and it is not open for lunch anymore...too bad as there are not many lunch choices in the area..other than the Red Ox on Jackson street.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Foiod is very expensive for what you get. They definitle need to improve on the bread offered with dinners. A loaf of bread and some honey butter would class up the bread selection.What was offered was very dry, seemed old, and was not good. The entrees we ordered were good; however, for the price, we should have received more food....the portions are very small.