“Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Macomb, il
“Pizza”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The best pizza in downstate Illinois. Across from the Amtrak station downtown. Simply great and the place all former Macomb residents come back to when in town

Visited November 2012

Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Imposter Aurelio's!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

No way! Should not call yourself Aurelio's Pizza. Nothing you served me a few weeks ago is anything like the original Aurelio's in Homewood. When I see them next month, they will know about you. Shame Shame - cutting on all your ingredients. Bad sausage, basic crust...not even close. Nice try, go back to Homewood and learn the recipe all over!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tom L
FRASER
“It is the best!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Small town or city, you won't find anything better. Absolutely delicious food and good service in a good atmosphere. Big menu offers something for everyone, even if you don't want pizza.

Visited October 2012
glen ellyn
“Rude to the point of pissing me off”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were in the restaurant on Sunday night and wanted to take my son out for a night of shooting pool while we were in town for a college visit on Monday and it was my sons birthday to boot . We were told we could go in back to shoot pool .. within 5 minutes a waitress came and said " if we were not ordering she was going to have to kick us out" (those were her words) as my wife sat with a menu in her hands .. I said please give us a few . In 5 more minutes another waitress came back and said we would have to go if we didn't order anything , I told my son to take his shot as my wife tried saying something in regards to the menu to her, she looks up at me and said you can't finish your game because you haven,t orderd anything , I got pissed and said my wife is looking at the menu and asking you some thing in regards to it , I said if you want us to go I want my money back for the game and was told No we can't you have to go now . I was like what the $@&* .. are you serious ... .. I wanted to snap I could not even think for a minute what was going on .. the problem is when you have kids running your restaurant what do you expect ...if my son does go to that school he will never eat there . I told others what happen and they couldnt belive what happened ..

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank tim b
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've eaten here several times and never had a bad experience. The garden salad was kind of chintzy, but their pizza is always very tasty.

Visited July 2012