“Rude to the point of pissing me off” 1 of 5 bubbles

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Macomb
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
glen ellyn
“Rude to the point of pissing me off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were in the restaurant on Sunday night and wanted to take my son out for a night of shooting pool while we were in town for a college visit on Monday and it was my sons birthday to boot . We were told we could go in back to shoot pool .. within 5 minutes a waitress came and said " if we were not ordering she was going to have to kick us out" (those were her words) as my wife sat with a menu in her hands .. I said please give us a few . In 5 more minutes another waitress came back and said we would have to go if we didn't order anything , I told my son to take his shot as my wife tried saying something in regards to the menu to her, she looks up at me and said you can't finish your game because you haven,t orderd anything , I got pissed and said my wife is looking at the menu and asking you some thing in regards to it , I said if you want us to go I want my money back for the game and was told No we can't you have to go now . I was like what the $@&* .. are you serious ... .. I wanted to snap I could not even think for a minute what was going on .. the problem is when you have kids running your restaurant what do you expect ...if my son does go to that school he will never eat there . I told others what happen and they couldnt belive what happened ..

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank tim b

Peoria, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've eaten here several times and never had a bad experience. The garden salad was kind of chintzy, but their pizza is always very tasty.

Visited July 2012
Macomb
“Basco Sticks are a must try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Aurelio's is a good place to eat in macomb for pizza. Basco Sticks are a must try..........................

Visited August 2012
Carthage
“Best pizza in Macomb”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is a Chicago based place, my boss tells me. They have good atmosphere, friendly staff, and great pizza! Easy to find on the highway.

Bushnell, Illinois
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

I agree with the person trhat tatwed that the pizza are hit or miss. We always order the same pizza...yet it is always different. Sometimes it is overcooked; sometimes there is hardly any sauce on it; sometimes there ae fewer amounts of each topping, etc. They really need to develop some consistency on the pizzas. When they are good, they are really good. But about half of the time, that5 is not the case.

Visited March 2012