“Yuck”

Hibachi Grill Buffet & Bar
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food was gross. Like it was sitting there for a couple hrs or since lunch time. I will never go back there n I love chinese buffets

2  Thank misskorn83
There are newer reviews for Hibachi Grill Buffet & Bar

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I am a big advocate for posting positive reviews but i cant with this place! I had heard good reviews so we tried it and I won't be back!! Tables were dirty had to ask wait staff to clean one. There were at least 3 different kids screaming at different tables which normally wouldn't be a big deal its a Buffett you expect kids but the place echoes something fierce making it 5x worse. As far as food I found hair in 2 different sushi rolls the hibachi cook cooked my husbands chicken to rubber and the rest of the Buffett was so gross looking I couldn't find anything I even wanted to try. After finding a second hair wrapped in the sushi so I know it wasn't mine I lost all appetite . At a 11.50 a person I expected way more! Husband and I ended up paying for another dinner at a better place after our movie because we were still hungry since neither ate anything! We had asked to see a manager but after waiting 15 mins decided to just leave! Skip this place and go down road to Golden Chopsticks its much better!

1  Thank Legalgrl09
Reviewed May 31, 2013

the food was decent but not great we have gone once and will probably never go back the service was so so and kind of slow my husband hated it and they don't have much for kids to eat unless you have a child that will eat japanese food

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this place on multiple occasions and I personally like it. I love eating sushi and Chinese, Americanized food. It isn't as amazing as JMK or ShoGun but the sushi is good, the food is hot, and you finish it off with a nice bowl of ice cream.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The place is clean but lately the food quality has declined. The salad bar had fruit and vegetables that had not been cleaned and looked old. The shrimp that I used to love so much still had the mud vein in it. (shrimp poop) Yuck!