“Poor Customer Service”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Lyons
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Culver's food is very good. However, I am very upset with their customer service. My husband went through the drive thru on Saturday, November 25, 2013 at 8:59pm. Per the website the restaurant does not close until 10:00pm. I asked for a 2 piece chicken dinner and he was told they only have white meat. Not a problem right..... So I asked for a wing and breast. Then he was told only wings were available. Still not a problem, so I will get a 4 piece wing dinner. Then he was told they only have 2 left. (Really???? you're are going to charge me $7.08 for 2 wings when your unwilling to prepare anymore chicken an entire hour before close. I will never go there. Poor customer service!!!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

There are so many delicious choices at Culvers. My personal favorite is the Wisconsin Swiss Melt, which is the Culvers' version of the Patty Melt. They also have terrific soups which I always get with my value basket, even in the summer.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!