“Great Indian Food”

House of India Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 74 Restaurants in Loves Park
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Poplar Grove, IL
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great buffet selection, a nice place to meet friends. Owners always stop by to check on your dining experience.

Visited October 2012

Racine, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I cannot wait until this Saturday Sweetest Day! I have been to this establishment in the past and look so forward to the delicious food they present. My Girlfriend and I will enjoy Sweetest day here.
The flat bread is perfect and I will love all of the flavors of India it will truly be a sweetest day for us. Thank you India House!

• Visited October 2012
“Try something new!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

As someone who has never tried Indian Food, I went kicking and screaming to The India House! All I can say, some of the best food of any kind that I have enjoyed in a Resaurant. Try the Korma, Tikka Masala, or the Paneer and just tell the excellent wait staff how spicy you want it! You won't be disappointed! Don't forget the Garlic Naan!

Rockford
“not going again”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

used to go there and enjoy ourselves. the last time I went the service was horrible. Not much food in buffet and all around not a nice meal. They acted as if we were putting them out being there. I do not feel that I should have to get up and tell them to put more food on the buffet and there was a few tables full of people. the last few times that I had gone there the service had been getting worse

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Elizabeth K
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Five star chef from India who has brought the bold and charming flavors of his homeland to Rockford. Impressive choices and a thoughtful, well executed menu. Highly reccomended and worth the visit everytime I see my family in Rockford.