“Finally found a hotel that met our every expectation and then some.”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Tucson, Arizona
“Finally found a hotel that met our every expectation and then some.”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The personnel were friendly, courteous and helpful. The grounds were well-kept. The kitchen was an outstanding feature. Beds were comfortable. Temperature was easy to set and maintain. Location was in a lovely, quiet, neighborhood-like setting, near restaurants and shopping of every kind. The rooms were sound-proof. We actually look forward to our next stay whenever we visit friends and family in this area. We finally have found a hotel property that not only met, but exceeded, our expectations. We felt welcome. Wish we had found this place sooner. Nice to have excellent laundry facilities and exercise room on premises.
Only complaint was that cell phone signal was poor inside hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
chicago,il
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Please stay away from this hotel it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in. It look good at first sight but it is far from. They gave me a room with bed bugs, when i told them they were not suprised. Then they gave me another room, after looking around that room i discover a used comdom if you care about yourself PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bosslady09
Wherever I am
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I have stayed several years at Extended Stay motels and this one had the most issues. The housekeeping was less than acceptable. I was always missing items when I checked in like towels or soap or coffee or silverware. The last time I stayed (I was there each week for 3 months) there was garbage under the sink and some other issues so I moved to another hotel. The staff is fine, the location good, the public areas are clean. I travel with my own linen and pillows as I don't expect much from this class of hotel and recommend others do the same especially if on an extended stay. I booked via Hotwire and only paid about $40 a night including taxes.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Corona, CA
Reviewed November 1, 2007

The hotel is across from Yorktown Mall and more or less centrally located in the 'burbs, and that's the best I can say about it. The overall feel of the place is of a package of studio apartments now made into motel rooms, and cheap ones at that. I felt as if this were a place for homeless to crash for a week. There were used tissues behind the bed and hair on the fridge. Ceiling plaster was littering the carpet. Cleaning was done only if my stay exceeded 7 days; thankfully it did not. But the place needed a daily cleaning. Of course I was visiting my family in the area and hadn't come for the hotel, but going back to that dark room and waking up in the uncomfortable bed was incredibly depressing. And this for over 100 bucks a night. In the future I'll pay more if I must and avoid places like this.

• Liked — Near family
  • Disliked — Dirty and depressing
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 17, 2004

very clean and spacious room at excellent price. great value

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Lombard hotels
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
SureStay Plus Hotel Chicago Lombard
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Oakbrook
TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard
Residence Inn Chicago Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center

Property: Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center
Address: 260 E 22nd St, Lombard, IL 60148-6142 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Chicago - Lombard - Oak Brook)
Location: United States > Illinois > DuPage County > Lombard
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lombard