“Krishna”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Krishna”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed at the Residence Inn at Lombard for almost a month and the stay was extremely good and comfortable really felt like missing it while leaving the hotel. The front-desk services were awesome and well managed and very helpful in taking care of many things like arranging shuttle for pick up and drop to office, taking to grossery shops, taking to indian pantrys and immediate taxi if needed. The facilities in hotel are nice (Like shuttle facility,swimming pool, Tennis Court and gym facilities) and the rooms are cleanly maintained, spacious and house keeping services were exceptional through out my stay.

The Social provided on Mondays, Tuesdays and alternate wednesday's were good.. I really enjoyed chicken items served on some days, the breakfast was limited though but acceptable.

Finally i should say thanks to Lombard management for giving such an excellent stay and all in all i could look forward to enjoy these facilities again and again if i come to Chicago next time... :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Krishna C
Management36280, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of the Lombard Residence Inn. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed June 12, 2013

An uninspired hotel in an efficiency arrangement. Rooms are crammed with bed, sofa, desk but not well organized and a bit contrived. Staff is friendly, food mediocre and not at all healthy, exercise room is tiny.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Lombard Residence Inn. With our last renovation we have added several items to our work out room to have more options for our travelers. We have also included fruit, yougurts, and other healthy items. We hope to see you again when you are traveling in the Lombard area.
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I am currently here now with my husband for medical reasons and we have to travel back and forth to Loyola hospital a few times a day and the location couldn't be better for that. Highland ave to Roosevelt to 1st st. A quick 25 minute ride. There is a fire dept. directly across the street so that is why I have it a 3 for location. With that being said though, It didn't really bother me and did not wake me. (My husband was up and verified they left at least 3 times). As for the service, I have not run into any problems. Everyone is quite nice at the desk and the house keeper I ran into was pleasant. They have a free breakfast every morning. More than continental. Includes things like fruit, cereal (hot and cold) muffins, Belgium
Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, breakfast sandwiches, yogurts, bagels,among other things. Something for everyone. They even provide to go boxes if you feel like you want to
Take it back to your room or eat on the go. As far as cleanliness, I haven't experienced any issues. I believe everything was remodeled not to long ago. All ss appliances and nice countertops. Beds are pretty comfy. (They must be be
Cause I slept through the sirens) lol. There is a nice desk/table area for work or dining as well as a fireplace and small living area. Washer and dryers, pool, basketball, sports court, small grocery area for snacks etc, workout room(which has life fitness treadmills and 1 elliptical and kettle bells) all located at main check in building (breakfast is also served here.)
All and all we will definitely be back, (in July) to finish up his treatment) this property is well
Maintained and is like a little community. I would highly suggest this.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank relaxwithsun
Management36280, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Lombard Residnece Inn. We are here to do what we can to help you and your family during this difficult time. We look forward to your July visit and helping in any way we can to make the stay comfortable for your husbands recovery!
midwest
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stay at this Residence Inn whenever we are in Lombard.The hotel campus is like an apartment community. Not a building with a long hallway or elevator. Each building has two floors with an outside staircase. If you have a lot of luggage and are located on the 2nd floor, be prepared to walk from your car(which can be a long or short walk depending where you park) and then carry your luggage up the steps. Residence Inns are being remodeled so the furnishings are nice. Some of these hotels have a new sofa, chairs and kitchen appliances but this one only had the stainless steel kitchen appliances and cabinets I asked for an upgrade and they kindly gave us a room with a king bed downstairs and a loft with a double bed.
Every morning they serve a hot breakfast which varies from day to day. Monday and Tuesday evenings they serve a small dinner. While we were there we had hamburgers made on their outdoor grill, chips, potato salad, cookies, soda pop and wine.
My only complaint is I wish they had double beds in the rooms. You get either a room with one queen bed and pull out sofa or if upgraded a king bed.
The location is good. Near York Town mall, Oakbrook Shipping Center, many restaurants, hospitals, Toll way, high way and many corporations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank obmarcr
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a response about your stay at the Lombard Residence Inn. We are glad the team could meet the needs of your family.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at the Residence Inn at Lombard for a period of 4 weeks and the stay was extremely comfortable. The folks manning the reception were extremely helpful and efficient, the facilities onsite were excellent (namely the shuttle facility and recreational/gym facilities) and the rooms spacious and well serviced.

The dinner/refreshment provided on Mondays and Tuesdays was adequate, the breakfast limited but acceptable in terms of options.

All in all a very pleasant stay and one that I would repeat if travelling in the area again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Management36280, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of the Lombard Residence Inn. It is our pleasure to take care of your needs and we hope to see you again in the future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I Was in town for business and chose this as I always try to stay at Residence Inn. I was kind of disappointed at first at the style of this, as it seems to be converted townhouses. There are multiple "quad" style buildings in this location. There are 4 units on the bottom level and 4 on the upper level. After I checked in, I was given a map to find my unit, which happened to be within close walking distance of the main office. Parking was a non issue since there were ample parking spots.
The unit itself I enjoyed. It had a fireplace, the layout was solid, the furniture was a tad on the cheap side, as was the carpeting. The kitchen was great. There was ample room for work to be done along with having guests or multiple occupants. Each unit has a sliding patio door, but there isn't a grill just outside the door to enjoy, which would have been fantastic, albeit unrealistic.
The workout room is small, but it has kettlebells. This is the only hotel to date that I have stayed at having Kettlebells, which I thought was great. I had limited interaction with the staff, but they were great when I did happen to interact with them.
When I return to the Lombard area, I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Management36280, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Lombard Residence Inn. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lombard area.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I were in Chicago over Thanksgiving for a wedding and had an opportunity to stay at this property for a few days. The room we were in was clean and updated with all the amenities of home. The free breakfast in the morning was delicious and very abundant with choices.

I can't say enough about the General Manager and her front desk staff. They were kind and veerrry helpful in giving us information and places to see since this was our first lengthy trip to Chicago. Even though Thanksgiving dinner wasn't served at this property, they recommended a great restaurant within walking distance.

A great place to stay! We'll definitely be back!!

Room Tip: If possible choose a room on the top floor. We had a lower level room and young kids were above us...