“I think this is my favorite hotel in the Chicago area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
GreenLeadersSilver level
Madison
“I think this is my favorite hotel in the Chicago area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you do not mind staying in the outskirts of Chicago, then I think you should give this place a chance.

The rooms are excellent, clean, and quiet.

Service is excellent.

Room service is excellent (expensive - but very good).

Room smells good upon entry. Bedding is crisp. Bathrooms spotless. Carpeting fresh can clean. Window coverings nice.

Pillows fresh and clean. Furniture in great condition.

HVAC works terrific.

Place was extremely quiet. I was there 3 nights, and I never heard my neighbor through the wall.

Awesome stay. Thanks Westin Lombard.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I love the lobby the restaurants onsite are great the staff is great and the hallways look very nice and I loved the bed in my guestroom my only problem was the smoke detector light by my bed flashed every 30 seconds and the front desk staff said it happens in all the rooms to let you know it's working. That is the only issue with this property I think it is a great property and I would visit again.

• Stayed September 2012
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

If you are an avid shopper, this is a hotel for you. The Yorktown Shopping Center is right there! I got the room for $80 on priceline and I couldn't be happier. The service was great, the hotel was clean and new. I thought the room was very nice and the bathroom was clean and modern. Plus, it had a two shower heads, to me that was AMAZING! I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MikeFeigenbaum, General Manager at The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thanks for the positive review. We are ideally located close to a great area for avid shoppers. We are on the outer perimeter of the Yorktown Mall and just a few minutes away from the Oak Brook Mall. Our service, hotel appearance and our signature Heavenly Baths are just a few of the reasons which makes a stay with us exceptional.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Mike Feigenbaum
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel is very new and the rooms are spacious. I like the fact that the coffee in the room is more drinkable than a lot of other hotels. The beds are very comfortable and the linens are cozy.

The hotel staff is okay, since we did not use any of room service, cann't comment on that, but the overall experience is good and the rooms are definitely very clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Saint Joseph, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Okay stay. Went for a wedding so rate was good. Room was good size, but the bed was uncomfortable and the room was dry. Located right next to Yorktown(mall). 30 minutes to downtown Chicago, 10 minutes to Oak Brook. Room service breakfast was pretty good and reasonably priced. Overall an okay place to stay, nothing to great. Best option around though.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MikeFeigenbaum, General Manager at The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Ctrigg1 Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Westin Lombard. I hope you enjoyed the wedding. I am happy your overall satisfaction of our property was satisfactory and I hope you return for another visit so we may have a chance to exceed your expectations.

Be Well!
Oak Park, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

The hotel is nice, clean and well maintained. I ordered coffee in the morning and it was triple strength and warm, not hot. I then asked for decaf packets and cups to make my own - twice and an hour later, nothing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Emily H - Thank you for the kind words regarding our property - they are very much appreciated.

I also appreciate you bringing the issue you had with room service to my attention. I will be sharing your comments with our management and appropriate staff who will receive additional training for improvment in this area.

We look forward to your future visit with us.
lotus, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you are visiting the western burbs of Chicago you can't beat the Westin. The room had a comfy bed with white linens and comforters. The bath had a good shower and a tall large mirror for make-up. The heat/AC fan was quiet and faded into the background. To read the paper there was an easy chair and ottoman along with individual Starbucks' coffee pods. I liked that the large window had a roll-up privacy/sun shade rather than the usual white sheers. Parking was good outside or in an attached garage(for dealing with the unpredictable Chicago weather). Both hotel bar/restaurants(Harry Carays and Holy Mackerel) were great, but one can walk to a variety of food options---fast food to wine bars to ice cream. I like to exercise outside and the area is walker friendly or you can walk the next door mall. It is possible to enjoy a stay w/o a car as one can eat, shop, see a movie or bowl all within a block or two. Sundries and groceries can be picked up next door at Target. It was a great hotel experience which included a very friendly and accommodating staff. Would stay there again in a hearbeat.

Room Tip: I like to be low so chose a 4th floor room, but the hotel has 18 levels.