“Not Very Interesting” 3 of 5 bubbles

Praga Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 185 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: American, Italian, European
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lombard, Illinois
“Not Very Interesting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

They have had the same menu for as long as they've been open. Nothing very imaginative. Often conversationally challenged

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Beth S

Chicago
“As advertised.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I went to dinner at Praga based upon the reviews written here and it was every bit as good as advertised. I would highly recommend Praga to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
Lombard, Illinois
“My kind of place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I`m so glad I found this place! The environment is perfect- staff- food and location fit this restaurant to a tee!!! The filet was perfectly cooked- our waiter ron was great and personable, which Is hard to find in other restaurants. I will be going back and have recommended many to go here. 5 star rating in my book-

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had a perfect filet mignon and my husband's rack of lamb was delicious. They have a good sized outdoor seating area which was ideal viewing for Saturday night cruise nights with the old model cars lined up along St. Charles Road. Service was exceptional as well.

• Visited July 2012
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

My friend turned me onto this place.It's a gem in the suburbs. It's owned and operated by a married European couple and they know what they are doing when it comes to food. Great bread, unique sauces, and fresh food. They are often out of the specials of the day because they don't over order fish etc which I think is a good thing. I enjoy sitting on the patio outside which is filled with flowers and umbrellas, it really makes you feel like you are somewhere other than Lombard. The Pomegranate Martini is to die for and the mussels or Veal Praga is not to be missed. Truly my favorite restaurant in the suburbs.

• Visited July 2012