“Great Mexican! On the healthier side...all cooked fresh in front of you!”

Burrito Parrilla Mexicana
Ranked #25 of 192 Restaurants in Lombard
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! It's very fresh and consistent! I have been eating hear since it opened and I have never been disappointed! Excellent guacamole. Friendly service. I read the negative review and couldn't believe it! They must prefer strip mall loaded with cheese Mexican. The food here will not disappoint!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

First time here and I have to say I am impressed. The food is really good!!!! Authentic Mexican restaurant with a modern twist! If you are by Lombard shopping please come and have dinner here! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We live in the loop (downtown Chicago) and drive a half hour for this restaurant. We have gone to about 50+ Mexican resturants in Chicago both family owned and in the recommended places by friends from Mexico. We still prefer this place and wish they had a location in Chicago.

My husband usually orders 3 tacos, chizzos or steak. He prefers the chizzo ones. The veggies are so fresh as if they came from a garden that day. The tortillos taste freshly made and the salsa is really good as well.
Each table gets unlimited salad and chips.

I usually order the 2 chicken tacos and 1 veggie. In the veggie taco they give you fresh grilled zucchini and peppers. All orders of the taco dinners come with rice and a choice or black or fried beans.
Today for cinco de mayo I tried their special, chicken poblano and OMG AmAzing!!!!! It is like a fajita style dish but with two large chicken breast with poblano sauce. It come with tortillos but who needs them because the dish is enough with the beans, rice and grilled veggies.

Price
Taco dinners are about $7.99 for 3 tacos with beans and rice.
Special chicken poblano was $10
Drinks (pop or hochato is $1.99

You order and sit with no waitress but they will help you with bring out food and anything else. No tipping is required.

1  Thank vpagew
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I accidentally discovered Burrito Parrilla about 6 months ago while looking for a taco place. Much to my surprise they not only have outstanding Tacos but a menu of great foods that includes enchiladas as well as burrito's. This is order at the counter and they bring it to you restaurant but the ordering is fast and the delivery of the food is efficient and friendly. Their food is excellent and the prices are great.
I have made this a regular Saturday stop.We wouldn't go anywhere else for delicious and well priced Mexican Food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

and GREAT SERVICE!! I will return many times....keep up the good work! Oh and the Pineapple Orchata drink is to die for!