“Love the dessert for two!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Champp's Americana
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Winfield, Illinois
“Love the dessert for two!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had dinner with a friend earlier this year and we had a taste for dessert and iIremembered this place and said since you made me dinner please let me take you out for dessert and we went here and split the Mile High ice Cream Pie and what a great way to finish off a really nice meal. I have eaten here before and it is good but to come here for dessert is great. I am not telling anyone wht to do but to go to one place for appetizers then dinner and dessert is great as I have done it before. But you cn knock out all three by going to PF chang, then Weber grill for dinner and then here for dessert and they are all three next to one another and the next lady I date I will do this and if you do please let me know!!

• Visited February 2012

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Good, but Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food was tasty, but common and the place was WAY noisey. Yet ANOTHER place with sports and the news on various TVs around the dining area. Enough with the sports!

Visited December 2011
Chandigarh, India
“Amazing place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Brilliant food, good music, amazing staff and so easy to approach. Loved everything about this restaurant. We even loved to sit outside of this place near the water for a lovely breeze :-)

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Surprisingly good food in sports bar setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Had lunch here while on business trip. Really good selection of food choices. I was seated immediately and service was attentive. I enjoyed an excellent sandwich. Server allowed substitution of green vegetable for fries. All-in-all, a quick enjoyable lunch.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Tasteless food and bugs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We recently ate at Champp's and will not go back. The food was not very good but seeing a bug in the booth sealed the deal - negatively. We just crossed this place off of our list - permanently.

• Visited June 2012