“Nice Return”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Thank goodness I pre-booked, as the place was heaving on a Thursday night

As always, the food was of an excellent quality. I thought our waitress was very kind, but a bit ditsy.

We used the shuttle service from the Westin Lombard.

Good value for money for our party of our size. I would certainly go back if I am in the area again.

1  Thank Wembleygal

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The hardest thing at P.F. Chang's is trying to make up my mind on what to order. Everything is so good. Our waitress was exceptional in her service and her kindness. She made several valuable suggestions and went over and above to make our lunch enjoyable. Love the décor. Love the food. Good value for your money.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

PF Changs is usually pretty good. Our meal was excellent. It was so dark in this restaurant I had to use the flashlight on my phone to read the menu! Our waitress described two entries that looked good but we hadn't tried before and they were as good as she had said.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This PF changs is close to where I live, so we used to go once a while. Every time we go there the quality of food degraded, but at least there was something else that was good or acceptable. Last time we went there, we ordered the egg plant which BTW is very good if cooked properly. The eggplant was completely raw and there was no taste inside it, as if they just cut some pieces and added to the gravy on top. I asked the server to take it back and redo it, it came back pretty much the same. I guess service wise its ok, but food is terrible. I've been to PF changs in Vegas on the strip and the same eggplant dish was awesome. With so many choices around the area, i will never in this life go back to PF changs. The only thing which was great was lettuce wrap.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love every thing about P.F. Chang's the decor the wait staff and especially The Food. I try to eat something different when I go. I love their Chicken Lettece Wraps, the soups, any of their dishes with Shrimp, or Scallops and of coarse their meat dishes are very good too

1  Thank Paulette G