“worst PF changs I've ever been to”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This PF changs is close to where I live, so we used to go once a while. Every time we go there the quality of food degraded, but at least there was something else that was good or acceptable. Last time we went there, we ordered the egg plant which BTW is very good if cooked properly. The eggplant was completely raw and there was no taste inside it, as if they just cut some pieces and added to the gravy on top. I asked the server to take it back and redo it, it came back pretty much the same. I guess service wise its ok, but food is terrible. I've been to PF changs in Vegas on the strip and the same eggplant dish was awesome. With so many choices around the area, i will never in this life go back to PF changs. The only thing which was great was lettuce wrap.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love every thing about P.F. Chang's the decor the wait staff and especially The Food. I try to eat something different when I go. I love their Chicken Lettece Wraps, the soups, any of their dishes with Shrimp, or Scallops and of coarse their meat dishes are very good too

1  Thank Paulette G
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have my favorite delivery Chinese, and I have my favorite eat out Chinese- PF Chang's is definitely my favorite eat out Chinese place! I love the vegetarian options such as the wontons and lettuce wraps as well as the edamame. I have had the veggie fried rice and it is delicious!! You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. We also had a wonderful server (I cannot remember his name but his brother is our usual server at another restaurant in town) who was very attentive and knowledgeable.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

It seems I end up at P.F. Chang's for lunch or dinner meetings and everyone I have ever been to has been very consistent on quality of food and service.

If you are looking for Asian food I am not sure this is the place as it is a China Bistro, whatever that means.

Food is good but not a place you go out of your way for..

If you like the idea of Asian food without the true flare of Asian food than this is your place.

All that being said, the restaurant is great for meetings and large parties as well as always being clean.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great place!!! if you are looking for good food, quick service and great staff!!! Oh... And don't forget your food choices!!!