“Always Fun”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 186 Restaurants in Lombard
Lombard, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Fun”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I go to Benihana 3-4 times a year. If you join their club they send you a $30 certificate on you birthday which is really nice. I enjoy seeing the looks on the kids faces as they watch the chef. I also enjoy the food.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lori B

Danville, IL
“Good, but not great.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We love Benihana and other similar restaurants. Service was good, food good, but not as good as in the past.

Visited October 2012
suburban Chicago
“Kids loved it.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I took our granddaughters for lunch her on Columbus day. It was a first visit for any of us, but I had read about it. The girls had a ball and my wife and I enjoyed it too. The wife is a picky eater and I was afraid she would not like the food. She loved it.

The girls really enjoyed the entertainment that the chef put on. Lunch seems to be a good time to go with kids as it seems like it would be alittle less crowded.

• Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“It's a Benihana's you know what you are going to get.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Benihana's is one of my favorite places to go every so often, I know it will be a bit pricey for what you get, however if you are not looking for huge amount of food for the dollar, if you get a good chef who is entertaining, and you have some good company it can be a lot of fun! Overall compared to other Benihana's this visit would put a bit higher than the others. Overall dinner was fairly fast with a full table, was not rushed we did have a good chef the only thing lacking a bit was maybe the wait staff service, but when we needed someone the chef help us flag down someone. We had a great time and would go back to this location.

• Visited July 2012
Illinois
“consistently good...”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I've had both lunch and dinner here on several occassions and never had a bad meal. The chef is entertaining and the staff is friendly and quick. Prices are also pretty affordable.

Visited March 2012