“Not What I Expected”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My husband had been saying for days that he wanted baked beans...and to go someplace new...He chose Weber Grill. I expected sort of a "backyard bar-b-q" sort of place, but it was very very nice...beautiful dining area, excellent service and wonderful food. Our waiter, Austin, was a delight...personable, efficient and a very pleasant young man. .
I had the chicken tortilla soup, which was great..full of flavor and tons of shredded chicken. My husband had the brisket chili...which he said was the best chili he ever had (except for mine, of course) He also had the Wisconsin cheeseburger and it was huge ! He really liked it a lot. I had the beer can chicken and that has pretty much spoiled me for chicken in any other restaurant...moist and excellent flavor...Portions are very generous, so we brought home enough food for another meal...…
Husband had dessert at the restaurant, I brought mine home and just had the triple chocolate bundt cake for breakfast ! And no, I don't feel guilty in the least !!!
Every single person we met at the restaurant, from the host, to the manager was so welcoming..I'd go back any time !

1  Thank Patnmel

Reviewed July 18, 2018

was passing through so i got off the tollway and headed to the weber grill. i enjoy going into the bar portion of the restaurant and watching a game and grabbing a bite. i had an outstanding chicken caesar salad. was just tremendous. service was great also. highly recommend

1  Thank jon s
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I really don't found anything special in Weber Grill. I took advantage to go there because was in front of the hotel where I was hosted in Lombard.
I decided to eat a rib and was so normal that the taste vanished from my memory.
But the service was really good. The waitress that attended me and my friend was really attentive and funny. One specific thing that I found weird was: the waitress indicated another restaurant for us if we were looking for beautiful girls working there. Never saw this kind of thing before hahahaha

1  Thank LuizVieira_BR
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

A nice restaurant with a pleasant staff. Our waiter worked very hard to insure we were taken care of and that our meal met our expectations.
The menu selection was diverse and our meal was very good. Would choose this restaurant again!

1  Thank Ipcuss00
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We had a great experience, the food was awesome...there were 4 of us, we each ordered something different...none of us were disappointed, wow...from the sword fish to the steak...all was delicious!!!Our waitress was very nice,funny, it was hectic, but then again it was Easter, there were lots of families, We enjoyed ourselves completely...We had good company, great food and great wine too!!!!

1  Thank Mary ann B