“Impressed!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #26 of 188 Restaurants in Lombard
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I hadn't been to a Chick Fil A in years as there aren't many close to us. I love the fruit option and it's a real fresh fruit salad. My daughter got that with the grilled nuggets. It came with a stick on table protector and a Panda Book for the toy! Food was good.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I love Chick-fil-a. Unfortunately, I don't get to eat there a lot because Michigan has not discovered the awesomeness of the big, juicy Chick-fil-a sandwich. So, while I was here on a business trip I had my fill of this Chick-fil-a, and I must say that the customer service is the best I've seen in any restaurant. They surely go out of their way to make your meal great. They come up to your table to refill your drink, clean up your trash. They have even given free stuff on occasion. Mind you, I only stayed for a couple weeks and went there a few times. (Okay, like 10 times). But it was awesome.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is not your average fast food establishment. Everyone is friendly, smiling and there are even fresh flowers on every table. It is obvious the owners have taken great care to provide an extra level of service to everyone that walks through the door or drives through the drive through. I am never disappointed here.

2  Thank Kathy K