I booked this hotel just from reviews online so when I arrived I was somewhat skeptical because it appears to be in need of major updating. It certainly is not the fanciest place I have ever stayed but it was very clean and the staff we super nice. We stayed here because we could rent a two bedroom suite for the price of a studio anywhere else. We stayed there for 5 days and in the end it was definitely worth it. There is a Target literally right next door and a mall with lots of eating choices right behind it. It was easy to get in to Chicago and right near the highway. There was also a decent continental breakfast each morning. I would recommend this hotel but with the caveat to not expect the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended stay property with many of the comforts of home. Flat screen tv's and free high speed internet make it easy to relax. Our Studio Home Office Suites make it easy to spread out and be connected. Our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast gives you just the right start to the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Chicago Lombard Hotel Lombard
- Towneplace Suites Lombard
- Lombard Towneplace Suites