“Okay For My Short Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard

TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Triad, NC
“Okay For My Short Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I prefer Marriott properties and lodged here while attending a conference at the hotel across the adjoining parking lot. Staff were courteous and responsive. My room was clean, with adequate space to work or just lay around and 'tune out' with the television.

The morning breakfast was a little sparse, with only hard boiled eggs for the morning protein choice. The juice dispenser was not working and no alternative was offered. And while we're on food, the morning I dipped into the oat meal bucket. it was a little gummy. Albeit, I was there at the end of the breakfast period, but no excuse for ths quality.

The price was fair for the location. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
new york ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

When looking for an outstanding property in the Lombard area I suggest you look no further. Rooms are clean,comfy with a nice kitchen area and decent sized bathroom. What makes this hotel stand out though is the staff. Wow! theymake the guest feel like the most important person in the world. May sound corny but its true. Special Give them a shot and you will not be sorry.Kudos to Eileen, Michelle,Kathy (2), and Joanne

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mountain View, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Facility would be 2 stars, for my room. Extra star for excellent staff/service (super shuttle driver, thanks Kathy!). Came for two weeks. Used kitchenette extensively - sketchy silverware, pots/pans, and implements, and ventilation was non-existent. You're going to smell your dinner until you cook again.

Room Tip: Check your room for food smells immediately, and run the heater (furnace was LOUD in my room)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I were in town to visit family for the holidays and chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to shopping (needed to pick up a few last-minute gifts!), dining and my relative's homes.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, our studio room was big AND quiet and we enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast spread. It will definitely be my first choice the next time we come into town!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Natalie C
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. We are so excited to hear that your stay was pleasant and most importantly, within close proximity to your family. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Lombard.

Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy New Year!
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

After a long period of commuting my husband and I stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Lombard for approx two months. We stayed with out dog and cat in the two bedroom suite.

Staff was great. We got a good rate making our stay affordable.

Laundry service was available for my husbands shirts and a coin laundry near the lobby to do our regular wash.

This worked out to be a great place to stay with our pets. They had a special area to walk our dog with doggie clean up bags provided. Staff kept milk bones at the front desk so my little dog and I would walk down often to get a treat.

breakfast was limited with the grab and go...but generally that was enough for us. Fruit, yogurt, cereal coffee etc.

It was walking distance from a target and a little further was a mall area.

The two bedroom has 1 bathroom a generous sized living room with sofa bed and chair plus a good sized table with three chairs. full sized apartment sized kitchen with fridge, oven stove, microwave and dishwasher.

One bedroom is larger with a desk area and each bedroom had a queen sized bed. Closets were ample and we used one to place our cats litter box. The cat loved all the windows with wide window sills to watch outside.

We fell in love with marriott during our stay and now stay at marriott hotels only

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Becky B
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard and for your recent review of our property. It was such a pleasure to read your many kind remarks about the hotel and the many services and amenities that you enjoyed. Our guests are our top priority.

I hope that, should your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. We would love to see you again!

Best wishes to you and your family for happy and healthy hoildays!

Warm regards.
Angola, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was in town for my sons hockey tournament and was really surprised how nice it was. Had always stayed at a courtyard for my older son but the staff and room were so much nicer than we have ever had in past. I just booked another stay in Florida and hope it's even half as nice. Will be my first choice next years. CarrieT

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carrie T
Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites for your recent accommodations. I am so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and that your entire family enjoyed the spacious room and Lombard area.

We look forward to seeing you next year!

Warm regards.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a great stay, clean, well appointed, maintained rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Kitchenette was very efficient, properly stock was dishes, glasses, silverware and etc. T.V.'s in all three rooms. Complimentary breakfast was fine and available during posted hours. No problem with parking, well lit and close to rooms We had a quiet, restful and very enjoyable stay. We would recommend to friends or family and definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very comfortable here.

I hope that if your travels find you in the Lombard area again in the future, you will again choose TownePlace Suites. We'd love to welcome you back!

Warm regards!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lombard
Residence Inn Chicago Lombard
#3 of 10 in Lombard
4.0 of 5 stars 246 reviews
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard

Been to TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard? Share your experiences!