“Great Stay while Visiting Family for the Holidays!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard

TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Stay while Visiting Family for the Holidays!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I were in town to visit family for the holidays and chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to shopping (needed to pick up a few last-minute gifts!), dining and my relative's homes.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, our studio room was big AND quiet and we enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast spread. It will definitely be my first choice the next time we come into town!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Natalie C
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. We are so excited to hear that your stay was pleasant and most importantly, within close proximity to your family. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Lombard.

Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

After a long period of commuting my husband and I stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Lombard for approx two months. We stayed with out dog and cat in the two bedroom suite.

Staff was great. We got a good rate making our stay affordable.

Laundry service was available for my husbands shirts and a coin laundry near the lobby to do our regular wash.

This worked out to be a great place to stay with our pets. They had a special area to walk our dog with doggie clean up bags provided. Staff kept milk bones at the front desk so my little dog and I would walk down often to get a treat.

breakfast was limited with the grab and go...but generally that was enough for us. Fruit, yogurt, cereal coffee etc.

It was walking distance from a target and a little further was a mall area.

The two bedroom has 1 bathroom a generous sized living room with sofa bed and chair plus a good sized table with three chairs. full sized apartment sized kitchen with fridge, oven stove, microwave and dishwasher.

One bedroom is larger with a desk area and each bedroom had a queen sized bed. Closets were ample and we used one to place our cats litter box. The cat loved all the windows with wide window sills to watch outside.

We fell in love with marriott during our stay and now stay at marriott hotels only

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Becky B
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard and for your recent review of our property. It was such a pleasure to read your many kind remarks about the hotel and the many services and amenities that you enjoyed. Our guests are our top priority.

I hope that, should your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. We would love to see you again!

Best wishes to you and your family for happy and healthy hoildays!

Warm regards.
Angola, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was in town for my sons hockey tournament and was really surprised how nice it was. Had always stayed at a courtyard for my older son but the staff and room were so much nicer than we have ever had in past. I just booked another stay in Florida and hope it's even half as nice. Will be my first choice next years. CarrieT

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carrie T
Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites for your recent accommodations. I am so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and that your entire family enjoyed the spacious room and Lombard area.

We look forward to seeing you next year!

Warm regards.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a great stay, clean, well appointed, maintained rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Kitchenette was very efficient, properly stock was dishes, glasses, silverware and etc. T.V.'s in all three rooms. Complimentary breakfast was fine and available during posted hours. No problem with parking, well lit and close to rooms We had a quiet, restful and very enjoyable stay. We would recommend to friends or family and definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very comfortable here.

I hope that if your travels find you in the Lombard area again in the future, you will again choose TownePlace Suites. We'd love to welcome you back!

Warm regards!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

A few extra coats of paint. Clean enough. The linen was a little challenging. The towels were as thin as those at Motel 6. The sheets had small tears. The hotel seemed a bit worn. Used points. TV was flat screen but only had Standard Def channels. Locations was good but no nearby restaurants to walk to.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so sorry to hear about the conditions of your linens in your suite. After reading your comments, my Housekeeping Supervisor and I did a thorough examination of some of our linens getting rid of those that are showing wear and tear and also did some retraining with some of our housekeepers . They understand that in the event of finding any of those items they should notify us and definitely choose newer inventory when cleaning their suites.

I do hope that should your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will give us another try. We would love to see you again!

Warm regards,
North Liberty, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stay here a lot because of my job, and having a kitchen is a plus for me because it's like having a second home. And the staff here ( from house keeping all the way up to the manager ) will try to help you if a problem comes up. It's also nice that the hotel has a cook out once a month for the residents ( during the summer ). As for the room they keep it clean and I sleep well in the bed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nova609
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding your stay at our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

As the General Manager, your comfort is my top priority and it sounds like we definitely met your expectations.

I hope that should your travel plans bring you back to the Lombard are, you will again choose te TownePlace Suites. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm regards!
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here in November last year but since then I didn't have time to write my review and now finally I have a chance to let other people know that they have to stay at TownePlace Suites especially if you are going to take a Wilton cake decorating course, it was the reason I was looking for a place to stay in Chicago, the main reason I picked this place was the transportation they provide to Wilton's course location and I never regretted not even a little bit about my choice. Everything was simply the best. The only issue we had was the internet connection that was really poor, I hope they fixed it by now. It is not the cheapest place to stay but it is worth every penny!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so excited you enjoyed your stay.

We are so proud to have our name synonynous with Wilton Baking School. They have been one of our top accounts for years and value that relationship.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose TownePlace Suites for your accommodations. We'd love to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lombard
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Residence Inn Chicago Lombard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace

Been to TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard? Share your experiences!