“Great place to stay”

TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stay here a lot because of my job, and having a kitchen is a plus for me because it's like having a second home. And the staff here ( from house keeping all the way up to the manager ) will try to help you if a problem comes up. It's also nice that the hotel has a cook out once a month for the residents ( during the summer ). As for the room they keep it clean and I sleep well in the bed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nova609
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding your stay at our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

As the General Manager, your comfort is my top priority and it sounds like we definitely met your expectations.

I hope that should your travel plans bring you back to the Lombard are, you will again choose te TownePlace Suites. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm regards!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here in November last year but since then I didn't have time to write my review and now finally I have a chance to let other people know that they have to stay at TownePlace Suites especially if you are going to take a Wilton cake decorating course, it was the reason I was looking for a place to stay in Chicago, the main reason I picked this place was the transportation they provide to Wilton's course location and I never regretted not even a little bit about my choice. Everything was simply the best. The only issue we had was the internet connection that was really poor, I hope they fixed it by now. It is not the cheapest place to stay but it is worth every penny!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so excited you enjoyed your stay.

We are so proud to have our name synonynous with Wilton Baking School. They have been one of our top accounts for years and value that relationship.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose TownePlace Suites for your accommodations. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel quite a bit for work. Since I travel along most of the time it’s nice to be greeted by a friendly & helpful staff. The staff was very helpful with recommendations on restaurants and there certainly was plenty of shopping in the area for any down time I had. The rooms were very clean & house-keeping was great. I definitely enjoyed the wireless internet in the guest rooms. If I’m ever in the area I would certainly stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites in Lombard, Illinois.

I am so excited that the staff was helpful in acclimating you to the area. Lombard and the surrounding area is always changing and adding new shopping and restaurants!

Glad to hear you'd choose us again for a future stay. We're always excited to welcome back our former guests!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I arrived late from the airport and my bag had been lost by the airline. The staff was more than happy to assist me with my needs for the night and delivered my bag to the room as soon as it was delivered to the hotel. In addition to the lovely room, the service was beyond expectations!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Erussel
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay!

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose TownePlace Suites!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a few nights. The staff was courteous and helpful, the hotel was clean with great (and complimentary) breakfast and the location was central to shopping, dining and our extended family's home. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard!

We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay!

I do hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose TownePlace Suites. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was here on business a few weeks ago. i found the Towne Place Suites to be a great place with great staff and clean and welcoming rooms. I would definetly be happy to stay again, if i found myself in Lombard again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be upgrading our breakfast at TownePlace Suites around the first of the year 2014 and will have some healthier choices to offer our guests.

We are excited to have the wireless internet in all of our guests rooms so our guests can work efficiently from the comfort of their own suite.

We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It's my first time ever to stay in a TownePlace Suites Property type lodging and honestly was quite apprehensive and did not have high expectations. I chose this over a full service property due to a longer stay and needed a kitchen, laundry room, etc. Stayed for 5 days and very happy with my experience at this hotel for the following:
Safety- a card key is needed to enter the building. Parking is right in front of the rooms/building and was well lit even at night. This is important for me as a solo traveller.
Convenience- The Target next door is a short walk, the Yorktown shopping Center around the block and numerous dining places in the corner. My rate came with free breakfast (waffles, fruits, and pastries) but did not use it since I have a kitchen in my suite and would rather make my own breakfast,
Friendly Staff- Front desk staff so pleasant and friendly. I noticed a number of Service Awards on the wall and it is definitely consistent with the service I received. They were very helpful with providing dining recommendations, coins for laundry, etc. The house keeper was so sweet and thoughtful with amenities ( I asked for extra soap and she gave me the whole package-lotion, shampoo,, TP, etc.). She told me I may need it later and better to have it than ran out. There was also a BBQ in the backyard for the guest to partake one evening which I thought was a nice gesture.
Comfort- The 1 BR suite is just perfect for me. Although I saw some rooms with a "Pet" inside door hanger posted, it was very quiet at night and quality of sleep was great. The work desk is huge and there are a lot of space to put my belongings-closet, cabinets, shelf cubbies and drawers.
The only other comment is that the AC can get very cold and I was not able to master the thermostat. However, the windows can be slightly opened and that helped me with temperature control. The internet connection was a bit slow during the day and was intermittent.
I would definitely stay at this location again for the value, location and service.

Room Tip: The room in the building across the front desk office, facing the Target parking lot is very quiet...