“Amazing place...beer..and people!”

Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 189 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Highland
Description: Serious about our food. Crazy about our beer.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I had the smokin jalapeno sirloin...11oz of awesomeness! People that "cant handle spicy" can def try this sirloin...its not too spicy. Pairs great with their white ale. Good atmosphere and service!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Rock Bottom Brewery, I was in Chicago for a business meeting and one of my coworkers suggested we eat here. The atmosphere is really neat and the service was good but the food is nothing special. I had the chicken and it was fair, not very flavorful or exciting. I did have the wings as an appetizer and that was the best park of the meal. There are better places to eat in the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We attended on our first night in Lombard. We expected good food and beer. Instead, the food was average and the beer was okay. The service was good. It is not a restaurant that we would return to.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that the experience you had at Rock Bottom wasn't great. I will definitely pass this information along to our Lombard team. If you are interested in speaking to a Manager about your experience, please email us at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch. Thank you for your business; we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food and service is good. I wish they would stop skimping on the portions though! I had the roasted vegetable pizza. This used to be Mediterranean pizza but since they no longer put Greek olives on it it is call roasted vegetable, or something like that. Which isn't the same, blah. My husband had the chicken fried chicken which he liked but the portion is smaller. Which left him hungry later onl

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I haven't had much on the menu that was worth writing home about so now I just go for the drinks! Beer selection is great, as is the mixed drink selection.