“Lunch”

Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 188 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Highland
Description: Serious about our food. Crazy about our beer.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had a business lunch at the brewery. It started fast, then slow, then back to normal. Our server had some family issue to handle during our meal. She apologized for the poor service, which was cool. After receiving drinks, she disappeared. Then came back to take our orders.
Burgers were very good and the fish & chips too. The fries are above average too. And you pay for it too. Not a cheap eat.
The restaurant is huge and well decorated. Wish I could have tried the beers, but not during work. The bar had a good crowd for mid-day.
I'll be back for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The beer brewed on site was excellent. Food choice fair. The servers were excellent and very helpful.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The restaurant is large and spacious and there is plenty of room to sit and enjoy. My husband, cranky toddler, and I stopped by after work and an appointment. I was very happy with this choice in the end. I was dreading this meal because I wasn't sure how my son would be received, but they gave him crayons and instantly brought him fruit to eat. The server was amazing, very aware, and friendly. When I asked if we could get a bratwurst rather than steak with their steak and fries meal for kids he asked the kitchen and they kindly obliged. My only complaint was either the brat was cooked too long or cut to quickly because it got very tough. I had the lobster and shrimp enchiladas. For the price I thought there could have been more inside the enchiladas, but the taste was great. My husband ordered potato soup, Rocktoberfest beer, and steak and fries. He was very happy with the taste as well. I even enjoyed the beer, even though I'm not often a beer drinker. The best part was when we left everyone was happier than when we arrived. Even my cranky toddler left with a full stomach and a smile.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stopped there for dinner on a Friday evening without a reservation and our party of three was seated immediately. We enjoyed our meals and the service (server - Gary) was top notch.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Enjoyed a casual dinner and drinks here while in town for business. Had the beer sampler but my favorite was a red ale that had something to do with a drunken unicorn (as you can guess I don't remember the exact name). It was a special brew not their usual red ale. Food was good too.