“Olive Garden's Sibling.....”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highland and Butterfield
Description: At BRIO Tuscan Grille Lombard, at The Shops in Butterfield, IL our chefs are proud to serve the tasty cuisine of Italy, using fresh and healthy ingredients. Enjoy the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Lombard, our chef-inspired Italian dishes are sure to tempt your palate. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Not much to say about this venue. Loud, with lots of small children dining (nothing against children dining, but really parents, control them if needed), food was really mediocre at best. Not a place I would return to at all. It might be just me, but when I am asked to "join our club" I'm thinking this is necessary to get people to come back for a free appetizer!! My choice for good Italian food in the immediate area around Yorktown Mall would be Harry Careys at the Westin.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

if you llike crowded noisey resturrants this is the place for you . food only Ok a bit above the olive garden

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Have been here 3-4 times so far this year. You can't beat the food and the value! Have had the chicken under a brick, pork chop and mediterranean shrimp, and some of their pastas. Lite menu is a good option; hope their 3-course specials come back! Chopped salad is delicious as is the calamari fritte. During the week, eat in the bar from 4 - 7. A friend and I shared 4 appetizers for $3.95 each - bruschetta, ravioli, shrimp, and sliders. That, coupled with a few $5 drinks, makes a satisfying, reasonable dinner! Friendly service and they take reservations. A great spot, as is their restaurant in Naples, FL.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was our second visit to this restaurant, both times we were there for celebrations. The first occasion, a few months ago the place was packed and we had to wait past our reservation time to be seated. This time even though we happened to be early we were seated right away. Each time the table was set up to acknowledge that this was a special occasion complete with a handwritten note acknowledging the event - what a nice touch!

The service was great, attentive without being intrusive. The food struck a nice blend of inventive while adhering to classic Italian favorite. A welcome addition to the menu was the inclusion of several lighter items on the menu, complete with calorie counts, which made it easier for this reviewer to order one of the delightful deserts.

A happy discovery at the end of the meal was that the check was less than anticipated, ensuring that there will not be such a long wait until the next visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I took my daughter to Brio in Lombard, Il. because I have been to the one in Scottsdale and enjoyed the food ( I don't really care for chains ) but this place does have some good food. Our waiter seemed a little hung-over it was a Sunday afternoon, he was a little slow but once he got the hang of it he seemed to pep up a bit. My daughter got the eggplant and shrimp app. but the eggplant is fried so she wouldn't eat it , so I had to :) it was yummy ! then she had the Chicken Limone with mashed potatoes and a veggie ( don't recall which veggie ) but she liked it , which is saying a great deal when she likes something .. I had the steak bruschetta as a meal and it was wonderful and enough to share. They have a nice selection of dessert's in small little glasses , like cheesecake and Tiramisu etc. so one is just enough and it's packed with the flavor of a big slice in a few bites. All in all I will to back again, they have a great lunch menu too.