“The Perfect Night Out”

Miller's Ale House Lombard
Ranked #14 of 189 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provide top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for a number of years now and I can honestly say that I always have a great time. Whether it is for a romantic date with my husband, fun night out with the girls or just an "I hate work and TGIF" kind of night, this place is perfect. They have tons of tv's with a number of different sporting events at any given time. They also have great specials and special nights, especially when there is a fight on.

My dish of choice is usually the jambalaya, as it is the perfect blend of cajun and creole spices. Perhaps their most famous dish is the Mountain Melt- filled with delicious boneless chicken strips, french fries, cheese, green onions, a sauce of your choice and more. It truly is fantastic and so big that you could probably burst your stomach. But it's so good!!

Regardless of what you eat or drink (they have an extensive drink menu), this place is sure to please the taste buds.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great place to bring a group and enjoy any sporting event on TV. Always good service and a decent selection of micro-brews. Food is reasonably priced and very good.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Ate here with my wife and was disappointed. Seems to be geared for the twenty-something set that wants to drink a lot of beer and watch the wait staff strut in midriff shirts and mini wool skirts. Food mediocre at best.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A nice selection of seafood at this place. Not overly expensive. Definitely a casual atmosphere. Large bar occupies about a quarter of the space, but it is nicely separated from the dining area.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have become fan of Millers as it is convenient to work and is a great place to relax and unwind after work. Great drink specials and I have always had wonderful friendly service. The food was good and I enjoyed the Thursday night Prime Rib Special for $10.95 I love the large selection of beer and the multiple TV's to enjoy as well. This is a great place for after work get togethers and just to hang out. I had a minor issue on my last visit and my server quickly apologized and just a couple of minutes the manager was there to address it and make it right, to me that shows they care about the experience and thats an extra plus in my book. Mistakes happen but its how you handle them that makes a difference. i will be back and recommend this place.