“Decent food, cold beer, and sports....works for me!”

Miller's Ale House Lombard
Ranked #14 of 190 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provide top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I have been to several Ale houses in Florida and was pleasantly surprised to find one in Illinois! Casual place with a variety of choices on the menu, many beers on tap, and sports. This place works for me and after a long day with clients it is a good place to space out, unplug the brain, and have a cold adult beverage.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Chain restaurant from Florida seems to be making a hit here. I have eaten here several times and alway have been peased with my food. Tuesday and Thursday they have prime rib at a very reasonable price. I have tried the burger, rib eye sandwich and osso buco and have always been satisfied. Sports bar atmosphere with tons of TV's.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

Decent selection of mostly domestic brews. Shrimp was a bit dry but zingers were good. Menu was quit extensive. I would return but not before trying another place.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

My husband and I have been going to the Ale House for years down in Orlando and Jacksonville, FL. When we learned that they were building one here in IL we couldn't wait for it to open! We visit the ale house once a month or so and aside from one bad server we've always had a pleasant experience. There are always great drink specials and it's a great place to watch sports. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. Be sure to get some zingers or layered chicken nachos...it's enough to feed the whole table. My favorite thing on the menu is Captain Jack's Buried Treasure...an ice cream pie that does not disappoint.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

I thought I'd start the meal off with a cocktail. I ordered Beefeaters (Gin) on the rocks with olives. The cocktail glass was about a two shot tiny little glass. It was filled with ice and two olives which I had asked for. The gin tasted terrible because the olives seemed to be stale and tasted awful. Ruined the drink. They were regular salad olives, not the big cocktail olives that most bars use. Besides the small glass and the terrible olives they charged me $8.63, for the little drink. Most generally I get a large cocktail glass full of ice cubes and then filled with gin. Generally they cost about $6.50 or $7.00. My wife and I both had one of these little gold mines...Ouch! The conch chowder was kind of blah. Everthing else was acceptable and fairly tasteful. The Manager would not give an inch on the small over priced Beefeater Gin Cocktails. October 23, 2010, 07:45:00 PM. Check # :31889, Table 92. First timer.

[-]