“A favorite of ours”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our family enjoys eating at Ruby Tuesday. We like the variety of entrees, really like the salad bar. Our servers are most always very attentive or can be readily summoned. Meat is always cooked to our choice.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I were passing through Litchfield while driving home from St. Louis to Chicago on Memorial Day. We decided to grab some food at Ruby Tuesday since we wanted something a little nicer than the typical rest stop food. I admit Ruby Tuesday hasn't been on my radar for years and I wouldn't normally seek it out, but we were really pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and good, and our server (I so wish I remembered her name) was about the most pleasant and helpful person she could possibly be. She apologized for what she saw as "slow" service, but she was so attentive that honestly we never even noticed. She gave us a coupon for waiting (although like I said it wasn't much of a wait) and even ran my son's sippy cup out to our car when we left it at the table. I don't know if I will ever have occasion to stop at this particular Ruby Tuesday again but based on this experience I'd definitely be more likely to stop at one.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We arrived late, but the waitress assured us there would be no rush to leave at closing. Great drinks and appetizers, and a wonderful waitress (Paige).

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Tired from driving, needed break, glass of wine, good food, good service, quiet place. Got it all here!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I went to Ruby Tuesday's last night for the first time in quite some time. I must say, I was very pleased with the food and our server was great. I had the chicken bella and I couldn't get over how good it was. I will definitely get that again. My wife had the shrimp kabobs and she said they were also very good. Everything that was supposed to be hot, was hot and that's the way I like it. We didn't have to ask for refills on our drinks because our server kept a close eye on her tables. That's the way it should be. By all means if you haven't been to Ruby Tuesday's lately, go back and give them a try. You just might like it. I sure did.