“Good variety of food”

Add it.
Maverick's Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Good to patronize if there are two or more in our party as breakfast, lunch/dinner food is served, at least on Sunday. We have eaten there several times. Nothing extraordinary. Service has always been good.

1  Thank Sue J

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been to maverick on several occasions and it is your average buffet. I wouldn't pick this as a "steak house" to get a good steak. I wouldn't waste my money ordering off the menu. As other reviewers have said the place will not give you a to go box for your left over entree. Instead you get a plastic bag to put it in. If you are looking for a buffet to get your fill then this place is okay. It is not a higher end sit down place to eat.

1  Thank ADTPT
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stopped here on the way back from springfield, Illinois. It was on Easter Sunday. My wife called about their hours, and was told they opened at 9 AM. When we arrived, we found that on Sundays they have a breakfast buffet. We had not been to this restaraunt since they moved from acroos the highway. I had the thick sirloin, baked potato and the home made bread. All of this also came with the buffet. Everything was the just like they had across the highway. The steak was excellent. Tender, juice and great flavor. I had forgotton just how delightful their home made bread was. There were a lot of things on the regular buffet bar and a lot of things on the breakfast bar. You could even get an omelet or egg made just your way.
Our waitress checked on us several times. when she brought my steak, she directed me to the buffet so I could get anything I wanted to put on my potato.
The prices for all this was excellent!!

1  Thank Lorancra
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I thought the food was good, along with the salad bar. The waitresses did a good job at keeping drinks full.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you're in this area and you like good reasonably priced steak or chicken this is the place for you. In general it is an all you can eat buffet but you can also order a steak and add the buffet for deserts, salad, soup, ice cream etc. Their chicken is just the best. Service is friendly and great. Very family friendly.
We have been there many times and never been disappointed.

1  Thank denn7896