“AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
E-52's Patio N' Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A Family Friendly, Fun place to stop for an Amazing Old fashioned Juicy Car Hop Burger, Horseshoe or one of our Hand cut Flame Broiled Steaks. Our Breads are baked locallyWe have Outdoor Seating, A Volley Ball court, Two Private Rooms for your parties and a Gaming Room coming soon for all ages. All meals come with a complementary Cheese Cake Mousse!
St. Louis
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My friends and I were driving along the interstate a few days ago, whenever we saw your billboard, we decided to give it a shot. We walked in, and were greeted by a young, lively looking girl, who was also our waitress, her name was Aundrea.(I remember this because I have never heard of the name, other than my niece). She gave us outstanding service, and my friends and I are glad that we got her! She made us all laugh, and have a good time, while eating great food. All of us ordered the fried chicken, it was GREAT!!! We also got the fried pickles as an appetizer which were also very tasty!! OH, and I CAN'T forget the famous cheesecake mousse! It came in a little dish, and you could pick all sorts of toppings for it! I had the turtle, and it is pure GENIUS! I definitely recommend this place for all ages and we will be back!!

• Visited November 2012

“WOULDN'T GO BACK!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I went in for dinner . We were on our way to Vegas . We're retired and we decided to try the place . We saw some reviews on here and thought what the heck . We were greeted by a tall blonde women that seemed nice . We had a nice waitress names Susie . I remember her name because I really liked Susie Q.
When I was a little girl . As I sat there with my husband this is we're the unprofessional witnessing I heard and saw .

I do think I'm old fashion and think things should be kept away from customers ears . The tall blonde had reprimanded one of her co-workers . So I'm not sure if she was a manager ? She dud it almost infrint of the whole dinning room . You can't tell whos manager and whos not because some of them wore t-shirt and some didn't with the company logo on it . Regardless our friend chicken was 45 min late and we sat there with just rolls In Front of us and our waitress kept saying sorry . That isn't what someone wants to hear when there hungry we just wanted our food and maybe compensated for a late dinner . Like next time we came in we get free drinks or maybe take our soda off the ticket . It's just a little geaster that means a lot !!!!!

When the food FINALLY got to our table we were so hungry we gobbled down the food .it was OK but not waiting over an hour for our food .

I think this place needs to spend more time getting it TOGETHER and keeping on top of there customers .

I wouldn't go back here and Won't tell anyone about this place . Which is a shame because it has potential ......

• 3 of 5 bubbles
foodie1144
“AMAZING FOOD AND SERVICE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

First off- WOW!!! What a great restaurant! My family and I had heard about E-52's from a friend who insisted that we had to try it out. We were little reluctant at first, just because of the fact that we live about 30 minutes out of town. Needless to say, we were not disappointed whatsoever. There is so much to do and it's fun for all ages! We were greeted upon entering the restaurant with a cheery, "How is everyone doing tonight?" and the hostess seemed very sincere. The food was all delicious (I definitely recommend the Beef Stroganoff), and our waitress was extremely attentive and friendly. We had our two children with us so the arcade accommodated them (and us!) very nicely. We noticed a patio and sand volleyball court which seems like it would be a lot of fun if the weather was nicer. After finishing our meal, my husband and I meandered into the game room. We stumbled across a neat little bar with two big screen televisions in it and off to a room on the side they had gaming machines that they bartender told us had just been turned on several days before. The kids had a blast in the game room while my husband and I were able to sit back and relax in the bar, and we could even watch them through the windows in the bar. We already have plans to go back next week, and the week after that... and the week after that!!!

• Visited October 2012
Irving, Illinois
“don't waste your time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

gave this place a shot 8 times, five times overcharge . 4 times bad service./after gettting overcharge 4 times with their soup and salad special (charged for drink that was included), manager did give us a free meal, came back twice more and the service was terrible/ brother ordered a steak with no mushrooms came piled high with mushrooms/ i ordered a salad with grilled chicken forgot to put the chicken in it. Forgot to my mom senior discount both times she ate there with us/.40 minute wait for food another time. On a positive note their homemade french onion soup is the best-if you can take the rest of the B.S.

Visited August 2012
St. Louis
“Good food and service for our group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were part of a group of about 15 for Sunday breakfast. None of us had made reservations, but they were able to put tables together to accommodate us. They have a breakfast buffet, but everyone chose to order off the menu. Almost everything came out of the kitchen at the same time and was about 99.9% accurate. Since our group was a reunion-type gathering and we wanted to sit and visit, they were quite tolerant of our wishes. When we decided to break up, they had the bills ready to go. The food was very good. Beware...if you order biscuits and gravy, you'll get the biggest biscuit you've ever seen. Even though we didn't avail ourselves of it, they have a bakery and the showcase of bakery goods looked VERY tempting.

• Visited September 2012