“Good food and service for our group”
Review of E-52's Patio N' Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
E-52's Patio N' Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Family Friendly, Fun place to stop for an Amazing Old fashioned Juicy Car Hop Burger, Horseshoe or one of our Hand cut Flame Broiled Steaks. Our Breads are baked locallyWe have Outdoor Seating, A Volley Ball court, Two Private Rooms for your parties and a Gaming Room coming soon for all ages. All meals come with a complementary Cheese Cake Mousse!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were part of a group of about 15 for Sunday breakfast. None of us had made reservations, but they were able to put tables together to accommodate us. They have a breakfast buffet, but everyone chose to order off the menu. Almost everything came out of the kitchen at the same time and was about 99.9% accurate. Since our group was a reunion-type gathering and we wanted to sit and visit, they were quite tolerant of our wishes. When we decided to break up, they had the bills ready to go. The food was very good. Beware...if you order biscuits and gravy, you'll get the biggest biscuit you've ever seen. Even though we didn't avail ourselves of it, they have a bakery and the showcase of bakery goods looked VERY tempting.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and i ended up at this restaurant after first trying the "iconoc" Ariston route 66 restaurant as recommended by locals and internet sites. We were disappointed with the atmosphere etc at this place and so decided to leave and try elsewhere. The night was going downhill fast. We ended up at E 52's and so glad we did. The waiter, Tim, was just great. He was happy to chat with us aussies about americanisms etc. We tried Tim's suggestions for food and were not disappointed. Had the drink special, very nice. Overall the night was saved. The atmosphere was very nice too. Would recommend this restaurant and definitely would go back if ever in the area again.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I've been into E-52's many times for the great food and wonderful staff. You feel very welcome. They have so many activities too. Darts, karaoke, volleyball and.not to mention the game room. I've seen many people hanging out there that are employees and that must mean that they enjoy their job which makes it so much better for the guests. I will defenitly be back for some more good food and fun times.

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Loved the cheese chicken. The deep fried pickels were da bomb. All kinds of games for the kiddos to play, myself included! My servers name was Tim and was able to meet and exceed all of our needs. Great pork tenderloin sandwich with endless waffle fries. Yumm! The free cheesecake moose was a sweet treat to end with.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I travel alot on hwy 55, and have seen the signs for the E-52s Patio and Grill, so my curiosity got the best of me. I pulled in and seen they have volleyball. Seems cool, outside patio, very chill. I go inside and see all these games. My first thought was "where do I start!" I went to the resturant side and was graciously seated where I wanted at a booth by the window. I noticed they have big screens nice to see when all I see are cars and pavement allday. I took a look over the menu, maybe took a lil long but the waitress was patient with me, I noticed her sharing laughs with several tables. Glad to see a fun atmosphere. I decided on the Horseshoe....whoa! The waitress recommended grill chicken tossed in buffalo sauce. I was quite impressed with the size first off! The house cheese is awesome and mixed with the buff and chicken yes definitely! I was way full on my meal but decided for the dessert. After all it's free! Ate a few bites only because I just couldn't eat anymore. It was so good, for sure homemade not that jello out of a box stuff! When I pass through I will always stop by!