“Great Mexican in Lisle”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I found this place near my old office. Their giant burrito is awesome! So much good flavor. The steak tacos, chicken enchiladas mole and so many other things are really worth going to this establishment to eat. It's a half hour drive from our home and we still go there. They are open very late, so basically - always there for you. go try it... you'll like it!

There are newer reviews for El Burrito Mexicano

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

El burrito, as the locals call it, is after the bars close food. Apparently then you don't notice grease. The high school kids love it. Me- not so much. Save the calories, unless its 2am...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tastes great ! Not fancy, tables don't match, chairs are all diffeent but the food is good and very inexpensive. The owners are nice too

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Oh, El Mex, I'll never stray. Been eating in here off and on for 15 years. Burrito is great every time, tacos are tasty and their salsa is really well made too. Whenever I'm in Lisle I always try to sneak in a stop here!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

El Mex, as we call it, is our go to place for take-out Mexican food. We normally get the burritos which are ginormous. I got the steak burrito the first couple of times, but was dissatisfied with the quality of the beef; it was too grizzly for my taste. I switched to the chicken burrito and am very happy with that selection. My wife always gets the steak burrito.

The nacho chips are OK, not great. They're better than store bought chips, but not as good as others I've had that are made in the restaurant. (My favorite are those at Pappasitos in Texas.)