Hilton Lisle / Naperville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
Sheraton.com
$66
$97
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$80
$122
Courtyard
$157
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$94
$169
All reviewsclub floorvery nice hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe room was nicebed was comfortablegreat place to stayfitness centercookiesnice staypool and hot tubcoffee makerworkout roomshuttle servicenapervillewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was attending a weekend conference while staying at the Hilton. This property is across the street from the Sheraton (where I have also stayed). While the Sheraton has a livelier dining and bar scene, the Hilton gave great comfort (and has quiet rooms). As a Diamond member, I was staying on the Executive Floor. Because the Executive lounge is closed on weekends, I was given two breakfast coupons for Saturday-Sunday. This was a very welcomed touch!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We especially appreciate you staying with us when as you noted there are many choices. To us you are family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We booked a weekend Romance Package, which was supposed to include a bottle of sparkling wine or cider upon arrival plus breakfast for 2 in restaurant or in room. Got to the room, no sparkling. I called Room Service, they brought sparkling grape juice (really, non-alcoholic!). I called front desk, she said that's what's in the package. I checked their promotion: it clearly said sparkling WINE. I called and asked for manager on duty; she apologized profusely and sent up a bottle of champagne, except, get this, no glasses. He had to go get glasses and come back. In-room-All-American-breakfast was good, though; bacon clearly wasn't wimpy store-bought flavorless cooked-to-charcoal bacon, and scrambled eggs were still moist. We did enjoy our stay but wish we didn't have that aggravation of going back and forth over a bottle of California champagne.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry and embarrassed for the confusion regarding your amenity. I have followed up with our staff and retrained to stop any future confusion. I hope that you give us another opportunity in the future and I assure you that you will thoroughly enjoy your visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It is very nice place, clean, neat, tidy. All of the things that you would expect from a Hilton. The bedding was very comfortable and the pillows were impressive. I love a hotel that has a shower instead of a tub. I wish more hotels had that. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The only issue was hallway noise. There were a number of signs asking for quiet...that were ignored. We thought a party was happening in the hallway for a couple of hours on Friday night. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feeback concerning your recent stay. I am sorry about the noise you experienced from other guests. We try our best to seperate our groups so that guests are not disturbed. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

All hotel staff were exceptional and very helpful. Easy check in and check out process and they allowed a late check out since my flight was not until the evening. Hotel was clean and in good appearance. Breakfast service was very prompt. Meeting rooms were nice although a little too cool for my liking.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share with others. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

In short: a very good stay for an affordable price (I stayed in business). What I missed was the free Wi-Fi available in the guest rooms. That complicates things a bit. Would be great if free Wi-Fi for guests was added (each guest would receive their own login/password for example).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you soon again.