“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was chosen for me by my employer when I was in town one night for a meeting. It is easy to find and has plenty of surface parking. Check in was fast and the "deluxe king" room was spacious and comfortable.

The bathroom is well laid out and the inclusion of a drawer helps keep countertop clutter down. Everything important to me in a hotel shower was there: clean shower, soft towels, great water pressure. The room itself has a respectable sitting area by the window (with a sofa and real coffee table) in addition to the work desk. The coffee pot has its own stand instead of being on the bathroom counter or stuffed in the armoire. I never turned on the flatscreen, but it was a good size. Room was quiet, bed was clean, soft and seemed nearly new. I slept very well.

The most impressive thing about the hotel was that when I went down to the gift shop at 10:10 pm to buy batteries for my electric toothbrush, the lady there unlocked the door and took care of me even though the gift shop had closed 10 minutes earlier. To me this was a 'wow' moment as plenty of places would've just told me I was too late.

I did get a coupon for the complimentary breakfast buffet but didn't get to use it as the conference I attended had a hosted breakfast.

If I'm in Lisle again, I'd definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Schaumburg, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice comfortable room, beds were very nice, room was clean and well attended but, the room's odor was terrible, musty and moldy. I don't know if other rooms were the same, but if they are, I can't believe others haven't complained.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am sorry for the smell you experienced and would like further information as this has never been an issue here before. If you would please contact me Richard Brink at 630-245-7601. Thank you.
Normal, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for amy sons baseball tourney last month. Our group had over 10 rooms
rented for 3 nights. The hotel staff was rather rude and unprofessional on multiple occasions. I expressed my concerns to the staff after leaving the establishment. I was re-assured by management that my experience was an isolated case and they apologized for the hassle. The manager offered a complimetary night stay for my next trip however, I declined and she reimbursed me for one of our nights. Hotel room keys would not work properly and were told by staff that they were "old and needed to be replaced". The management was great - too bad the customer service from the front desk was not the same. No fridges or microwaves in rooms either. The best thing about this hotel is the breakfast buffet in the restaraunt -pricey but worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you Shane for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very sorry to hear of your experience as we are actually famous for our wonderful customer service and attention to detail. I am happy to hear that you received the appropriate follow up and resolution. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sutton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Hilton Lisle/Naperville hotel in Illinois itself and its staff were excellent in all respects. THe location is convenient to airports, the grounds are nice to walk around and all amenities are first class.

Janesville, Wisconsin, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights with our toddler and were very happy with everything. When we checked in, we did not get the room that we had reserved, but the front desk quickly remedied that and we were moved into our new room within five minutes. We used the indoor pool one night and it was very nice albeit loud with a lot of children and a group that must have been up from St. Louis in their Cardinals attire. The hot tub had tape across the ladder going in that said "Out of order" however, there were several children and a couple of adults that were in it. If it was truly out of order, I would have thought they might have drained it. It did make me wonder if it was safe for them to be in it, but I guess that's their call.

Overall, a nice relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor across from the Governor's Suite, which was extremely quiet every night...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed on this hotel for 2 nights. I was greeted immediately, given room and fund it to be clean. The room had everything I needed. I did not use the outrageous priced bottle of water though. Had dinner in bar and breakfast in hotel also. Food was cooked well, service prompt. The hotel was quiet despite being near highways. They allowed a 2 hour later checkout also. Fitness center smaller but had what was needed. Did not use pool. Would recommend and return to this hotel.

Naperville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel is in a great location off the expressway. Beautiful Lobby and Excellent staff. This very close to downtown Naperville. A very nice restaurant and they have a great breakfast buffet. I had a coner room it was clean and confortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#5 of 18 in Naperville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!