“Customer service needs improvement”

Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for amy sons baseball tourney last month. Our group had over 10 rooms
rented for 3 nights. The hotel staff was rather rude and unprofessional on multiple occasions. I expressed my concerns to the staff after leaving the establishment. I was re-assured by management that my experience was an isolated case and they apologized for the hassle. The manager offered a complimetary night stay for my next trip however, I declined and she reimbursed me for one of our nights. Hotel room keys would not work properly and were told by staff that they were "old and needed to be replaced". The management was great - too bad the customer service from the front desk was not the same. No fridges or microwaves in rooms either. The best thing about this hotel is the breakfast buffet in the restaraunt -pricey but worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you Shane for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very sorry to hear of your experience as we are actually famous for our wonderful customer service and attention to detail. I am happy to hear that you received the appropriate follow up and resolution. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Hilton Lisle/Naperville hotel in Illinois itself and its staff were excellent in all respects. THe location is convenient to airports, the grounds are nice to walk around and all amenities are first class.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights with our toddler and were very happy with everything. When we checked in, we did not get the room that we had reserved, but the front desk quickly remedied that and we were moved into our new room within five minutes. We used the indoor pool one night and it was very nice albeit loud with a lot of children and a group that must have been up from St. Louis in their Cardinals attire. The hot tub had tape across the ladder going in that said "Out of order" however, there were several children and a couple of adults that were in it. If it was truly out of order, I would have thought they might have drained it. It did make me wonder if it was safe for them to be in it, but I guess that's their call.

Overall, a nice relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor across from the Governor's Suite, which was extremely quiet every night...
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed on this hotel for 2 nights. I was greeted immediately, given room and fund it to be clean. The room had everything I needed. I did not use the outrageous priced bottle of water though. Had dinner in bar and breakfast in hotel also. Food was cooked well, service prompt. The hotel was quiet despite being near highways. They allowed a 2 hour later checkout also. Fitness center smaller but had what was needed. Did not use pool. Would recommend and return to this hotel.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel is in a great location off the expressway. Beautiful Lobby and Excellent staff. This very close to downtown Naperville. A very nice restaurant and they have a great breakfast buffet. I had a coner room it was clean and confortable.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Hotel pool was Ice cold and the bottled water for the huge price of room turns out it doesn't come with that price but the Hotel and website both neglect to tell you this and then charge your room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. I am sorry that the bottled water in your room was missing the cover that contained the pricing. We would have immediately removed the charge at the front desk if mentioned. I will see that the charge is credited back to your credit card right away. In reference to the pool temperature, this is dictated to us by the DuPage County Health Department. I will review to see if we can make further adjustments. I appreciate you taking the time to make me aware of these situations and I look forward to hosting your future visits to the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Naperville/Lisle Hilton and were extremely pleased and satisfied with our room, meals and overall experience. I attended a meeting on Saturday while my wife shopped in Naperville.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
#10 of 18 in Naperville
Hotel Arista
Hotel Arista
#3 of 18 in Naperville

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!