Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton.com
$165
Hyatt.com
$71
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$79
$194
$177
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$99
$160
$149
All reviewsclub floorvery nice hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe room was nicebed was comfortablegreat place to stayfitness centercookiesnice staypool and hot tubcoffee makerworkout roomshuttle servicenapervillewedding
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here Mid June 2013 very much. The room was very clean, beds very comfortable, staff extremely friendly and helpful. The business center and complimentary shuttle service are excellent amenities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nicely located in the Lisle/Naperville area, suiting the needs of folks like me who need to get to Naperville for work, and available at a decent price online, Hilton Lisle/Naperville is a great choice.

The great breakfast spread and the internet thrown in free more than made up for the lack of on-site coin-operated laundry.

The service was courteous - I was at Wal-Mart (Glen Elly) and they offered to send me a shuttle to have me picked up in 15 minutes and the shuttle was there in 13 minutes flat. Now that is a cool service, ain't it?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have lived in Naperville for a number of years, but this was the first time we stayed at the Hilton on Warrenville Road, in Lisle. It is well situated close to the I-88 expressway, the Naperville Road and Warenville road. A traveler is close to a number of major corporate locations as well as close to the city of Naperville, Lisle, Warrenville and the Morton Arboretum.

We booked the hotel through Priceline and the room was a good deal for the money we paid. Nice, clean room, comfortable bed and plenty of space. The only negative of the location is the inadequate parking space and the unusual traffic flow in and out of it.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk employee for a higher floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Swirly carpets and blaring muzak - a throwback to a bygone era of hotels. Sandwiched between 2 major roads the hotel is dated. The bedrooms are fine; the bathrooms typical of this kind of american hotel - small and cheap. I eat in the bar one night and had some prawns - chilled to the point of tastelessness and a Mexican dish which also transpired to be tasteless (not a notable aspect of Mexican cooking) On requesting any kind of chlli sauce in the hope of adding taste I was greeted with a puzzled expression. After a hard day in the office I got back to find my bedroom had not been cleaned. I phoned housekeeping who came within a hairsbreadth of accusing me of lying when I said I had not put the "Do not Disturb sign on the door, and then asked me whether I really wanted my room cleaned at this time of the evening. The executive lounge (an overclaim if ever there was one) provided breakfast but nowhere sensible (like a table and chair) to eat it. I will be trying the refurbished Marriott next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We do understand and appreciate your observations that our design is very traditional and warm rather than contemporary and cold. I have reviewed your concerns regarding the food and beverage issues along with your housekeeping issues with the the appropriate staff members. I hope that you visit us again and give us an opportunity to demonstrate our improvements. Thank you.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I frequently travel to West Chicago for business, and have stayed at the Hilton Lisle on several occasions. The staff make you feel right at home--very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend the restaurant; I've had several items off the menu and they've all been gourmet dishes--not what you expect from a hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business