“Great upgrade”

Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Downside, I arrived at 01:30 to find no room at the inn, maintenance issues? No denying that's a bad call. I was however transferred to an equally good hotel nearby.
I'm somewhat mollified as the next evening saw me upgraded to the Presidential Suite where myself and some colleagues enjoyed some bubbly around the 10 seat dining table.
Given the outstanding quality of the breakfast, the best hotel staff I have ever experienced and the all round good quality I returned again a few days later.

Room Tip: The Club Level is rather nice!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a very nice hotel and comfortable for the week that I stayed here. The room was clean and put together well. The bed was comfortable and I was able to sleep pretty well and that is not usually the case as I don't sleep well on the road. This bed had one of those comforters that doubled as a blanket as is the case in some hotels. This was a bit to warm for me but I dealt with it because I didn't see a plan blanket in the closet. I suppose I could of asked but didn't.

The bathroom and shower was nice and it even had a good massager shower head and not one of those cheep ones that you sometimes get in hotels.

I had a good desk to work from and there was internet service. My company paid for the internet service so I am not sure what the cost was. My only comment on the internet service was that is was a bit slow when I was preparing for the next days meetings.

I did not have a rental car for this trip so I could not say what the local retail stores were around the area. The hotel provided shuttle service to downtown Naperville and that is worth the trip to get out and see the town. They have a good selection of places to dine at downtown.

I ate most of my meals at the bar and the menu was very acceptable. The chicken wings and crusted herb chicken sandwiches were very good. The hotel has a nice restaruant and a very good breakfast buffet as well. I cant comment on the prices though as all my meals were charged to the company.

The staff was very frinedly and helpfull when asked questions and they were very responsive to any help that I needed. Overall a good place to stay on business.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Not a whole lot to say, really. Stayed on a recent business trip for two nights. It was exactly as one would expect from a Hilton w/ one notable exception: The price - very, very reasonable!

Not a ton of retail near by. Didn't try the hotel restaurant, but Mullen's on the corner was nice little sports bar and a good place to catch MNF.

Room Tip: Not a lotta great views... but the rooms seem general nice/quality without a ton of frills...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a very nice looking hotel with nice landscaping, very close to one of my favorite malls in Oak Brook. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO!!. I preferred a two double bed room and they just offered me a complimentary upgrade on their secured floor (6th F) without me even asking!!! but wait!! i asked for information about a good steak restaurant and they offered plenty of suggestions and at the end they also mentioned their special Prime Rib and seafood buffet for the nite at $36.00, it was great!! and their breakfast buffet on weekends for $9.00 was a steal!!! Everyone was so amazing helpful and kind. I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always ask for rooms in higher floors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Very pleased with hotel. Got this on priceline looking for a hotel for Naperville. Paid $65 plus fees (total $80). Thought that was a steal. Internet was $10 which stunk . Location great to Naperville shopping and right off Interstate. Just a few miles to Aurora Outlet mall. Restaurant was a bit cashy. Drove to closely Mullens instead and the food and prices were amazing. Huge portions! Other than a few bleached areas on carpet, very nice hotel. ( and I realize it's not cost efficient to change carpet whenever someone stains it). Would definitely stay again. Check in and out was super easy. Staff was very nice.

Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Marble and deep rich woods. Well decorated. Comfortable. Good service. Nice pool/ hot tub. Can't find a problem to complain Marble and deep rich woods. Well decorated. Comfortable. Good service. Nice pool/ hot tub. Can't find a problem to complain about .

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The customer service at this hotel is above average. The bellman gave us great direction and even his cell phone number just in case we got lost. The rooms are clean and well maintained. They breakfast room service was really good. However, they should look into adding or updating the guide portion of the TV. The fitness center was average for a hotel but it served the purpose, however the TV doesn’t get all channels.The location isn’t bad its located right of the highway in the heart of Lisle/Naperville its also not far from lots of great restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#10 of 18 in Naperville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!