Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Sheraton.com
$124
Hilton.com
$71
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$79
$194
$177
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$99
$160
$149
All reviewsmorton arboretumpanoramic roomsitting areanice hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetlobby barbusiness tripvisiting familyking bedshuttle servicehighwaynapervillecouchchicagotelevisionchannels
Reviewed July 5, 2007

I got a GREAT deal on this 3 star hotel on priceline. Rooms are spacious. The sleeping area and the sitting area are slightly separated by a wooden dresser/TV stand. Bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very close to I-88. Would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2007

Hi
I stayed here this past week for business. There is a very strong musty odor as you enter the hotel walkway and in the main lobby. Several of my friends commented on this when they came to visit.
Lobby is dated and definately needs an upgrade in carpet and furniture.
They advertise a shuttle available for a 5 mile radius. Unfortunately the times for the morning shuttle were only at 645am or 9am. I was scheduled for the 645am shuttle one day this week to get me to work and when they did not show by 7am I went to the desk. They apologized, gave me $ and told me to get a cab. That was nice but I was late for work.
Room was a good size, king size bed. They will not leave tolietries daily unless you request them :(
Lots of pillows on the bed. Sheets were very rough and starchy.
Had chicken primerva alfredo for dinner in their dining room............yick. Very watery, no taste. Food in hotel expensive.
Nothing in walking distance of the hotel. You need to have a car to get to any stores or eating places.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2007

I have read the negative reviews of this hotel with a great deal of surprise. I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the Hyatt. My room was immaculate and nicely decorated. The bed was king-sized and had multiple pillows (at least eight) and comforters. In addition, there was a sitting area with a couch and a chair. The TV reception was clear and included multiple channels. To clarify, I stayed in a standard room....the above was not in reference to an upgrade.

I will admit that I did not get the chance to use the hotel pool or jacuzzi, so I cannot comment on same. However, the staff was exceeding pleasant and helpful. I would absolutely stay at this location again and would recommend it to friends!

(On one other note, I did not see any children at the hotel during my stay. I would imagine that this is not the most ideal location for children, as this hotel caters to business travelers.)

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Chicago-ish
Reviewed January 21, 2007

I think the place is a good value, but I also think the many mediocre reviews are on point: the decor is dated (where's the check in desk), the one restaurant only okay, the desk staff merely okay. My room was fine. The heating systems is a little psycho (either blasting or off) and bathrooms clean enough.

There is no reason to not recommend this hotel, but it is hardly a destination and definitely doesn't stand out above others in this class.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Lady_CM
Reviewed December 25, 2006

I was booked at the Hyatt Lisle while in the area for a lecture series. Arrangements were made for a suite type room with a king bed, separate sitting area and workspace. The room was direct billed to the organization that invited me to speak, but the records seemed to indicate that the room was priced at $114, which included a full breakfast for each day of my stay.

The hotel exterior was clean, in good repair and there was plenty of parking on-site. Check-in was prompt and polite with the clerk inquring twice as to whether I needed any directions or local information.

I found the room to be spotless and well appointed. No evidence of wear was noted on any furnishing. The bed was typical for the Hyatt line with high thread count sheets and abundant pillows. I did not encounter any of the noise issues that were addressed by previous reviewers.

During my stay I used the laundry valet. The clothing was returned at the exact time promised and the service was excellent.

Food was very good both at the restuarant and in the banquet/convention areas of the property. Service was excellent in these areas as well. I did note an unusual amount of cigarette smoke in the dining room. This originated from the nearby bar area which is not separated by walls or ventilation systems. Management should address this issue by constructing walls around the bar. It may change the ambiance/lobby appearance, but it should happen.

During check-out the clerk noticed that my stay was direct billed and thus not eligible for Gold Passport points. She was able to provide a bonus reward of 3,000 points for my stay, in spite of the fact that the only eligible charges I had was for laundry service. This was a great, customer-focused effort that one rarely finds.

By my experience, this is a well-run property with great service. If the situation called for it I would not hesitate to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business