“They went above and beyond”

Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed at the hotel all week for business meetings in Naperville. Asked the front desk for a pin to close a sleeve on my business shirt and Barbara was kind enough to sew the button on my shirt right in the lobby! Im a Marriott Gold member and only stayed here because the Marriott was full but I've never gotten this service at a Marriott....Breakfast food is good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Amica B, Guest Services Supervisor at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with a friend of mine after staying at another big name hotel a couple of days prior, and I have to say that I wasn't impressed with this hotel. I personally think that for an upgraded king bed room, I should have had a refrigerator, microwave, and more than one television in the room. The room was smaller than I had expected, and the towels were extremely cheap feeling, to be honest, I think I felt sheets just as nice at motels.

The girls at the front desk were semi-friendly, and seemed as if they didn't want to be there that night, when I am spending $100 or more per night, I expect a smile that is at least believable. Don't get me wrong, I understand that everyone has a bad day, but both girls appeared to hate their job or life.

It snowed the day of check-in and parking was a bit rough, it was difficult to park and walk through the parking lot without walking through snow. I know it could have been better, because of my experience a couple of days prior at the other hotel.

I really hope that this was just an off day and the hotel provides better service, but until I feel like trying again, I will avoid this hotel, I know I can find a better place to stay with more amenities for less money (about $80 - $90 per night on a weekend).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Spent three days at the Hyatt in Lisle, Illinois; outside it was cold; inside the staff was professional, friendly, helpful and welcoming; went the "extra mile" - definitely took the chill off the outside weather. Thanx Hyatt

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Amica B, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you very much for the excellent review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple nights and the price was very affordable for me for the type of hotel it was. The rooms also have a sitting area. I did order room service once and the food was good and it was delivered in a timely manner. Remember this hotel is not near downtown Chicago, so you're looking at about an hour drive (not including traffic) if you are going to spend time in the city. The rooms were really nice and there are a lot of restaurants and shopping areas that are just a few miles away. There is also an outlet mall in Aurora that isn't far at all. You are close to the interstate as well. The best thing was free parking! Also, there are lots of spaces in the parking lot so you don't have to feel you have to walk a mile to the front door of the hotel. I would recommended this hotel but just remember it's a long drive to downtown and the hotel does not offer any type of shuttle downtown.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This Hyatt is VERY nice. Its right of 88 on 53. This is perfect if you are in the naperville/lise/warrenville area. It took me 10 mins to get every where. Even in the snow. They have an Avis rent a car place inside the hotel if you would like to rent a car. The staff when you check in is nice too. The breakfast buffet is not that good for the price. It was about $17, so for that much I expected more. But you do get your eggs, bacon, pancakes (already made you don't make them), cereal, fruit bar. We also used room service b/c my mom is elderly and it was fast! No more than 10mins to get the food. We stayed Thur - Monday. Check out was fast too. The room was a nice size. They had a TV that turn 360 degrees so that if you were in the sitting area you could see the TV and then go to bed and just turn the TV. The only draw back from the room was there was NO refrig!. I was sooo shock! When you walk into the room there is a large desk to the right and then the sitting area (large area). Then walk a few steps and the bedroom is there on the left. We had a double bed room. The beds were nice and comfortable. When you walk into the sleeping area then you see the bathroom.. the sink is on the outside of the bathroom.

All in all it was a great room. Note, if you are going to be spending a lot of time in the city (chicago), this room is too far. There are at least 2 tolls on 88

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be good. maybe close to the elevator b/c the hallways are LONG!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I spent a nice night away from our 10 month old this past weekend.
I do agree that you do hear traffic from the freeway even from the 12th floor.
There was a plow removing the lack there of snow at 3am that woke both of us up from the scraping of the blade on the pavement. Im not sure why they were plowing with no snow to plow.
We had the king panoramic room and it was a nice large room and the checkin lady was nice. The woman upon check out was newer so she needed some help on how to charge us appropriately.
Other than the traffic and plow noise it was a nice stay away.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Amica B, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your most recent stay.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay but very sorry to hear about the noise the snow plow caused. We will review this with the appropriate departments to ensure that this does not happen again. Thank you again, for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Helpful staff, great breakfast buffet and warm when it is really cold outside. Able to get a great deal on PriceLine so that it was competitive in price with the nearby Extended Stay. But the facilities are far superior.

Room Tip: We were very happy on the 12th floor being able to see distances and more removed from the highway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Naperville Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove

Been to Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville? Share your experiences!