“Perfect Spare Bedroom When Visiting Family”

Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Perfect Spare Bedroom When Visiting Family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

It used to be that we let our children put us up when we visited Chicago, but as the kids moved into their teen years and the house became smaller, we searched for a hotel (via Hotels.com) nearby and found this one at a great rate. We spent five nights there in December and January and two in April

The rooms are big and laid out so the sleeping area and living area are separated by a credenza and a television that can turn in either direction. I love this! The bed was very comfortable and the windows overlooked the hills in the distance. On New Year's Eve, we sat in our room at midnight and watched fireworks exploding all along the hillside. A great memory!

The indoor pool and fitness room were good for us and our grandchildren...the pool was overly chlorinated, however, and hard to stay near, though we did because the kids were having such a good time.

The restaurant's morning buffet is too expensive for the amount of food I eat for breakfast...didn't like that...but I splurged one day and enjoyed the variety of food.

The staff was 10 out of a possible 10...excellent and friendly service. I will stay here every time we visit our family in Chicago!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My recent stay was good. Upon arriving,our non smoking room reeked of smoke. Ruby at the front desk handled it and immediately put us in a new room. Overall, a good choice in the area. By the way, the lobby is gigantic.

• Stayed April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a very nice hotel.

I stayed a night for business, and enjoyed the experience. This hotel is clean. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and well appointed. The lobby area is big, and well designed. Staff are friendly. It's a relaxing place.

The only downsides would be room-to-room noise levels, and the TV checkout didn't seem to work when I tried it.

It has a restaurant--but I ate chili in the bar--which was very tasty. It's the type of hotel with a restaurant with higher-priced fare.

Overall, an excellent hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Plainfield, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

From the time I arrived and it was just so relax felt right a home and my room was clean and when i did need anything it was brought to our room. I would recommend that anyone that chooses the Hyatt in lisle will have a great time and experience as well.

Jeff Hunt -

Room Tip: higher floors is quieter
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was shuffled to this hotel because the Wyndham I had booked was full. The room was great. I had the king room. Separate seating area was a nice bonus. Provided toiletries were good, as well. I enjoyed that the room had its own thermostat like home instead of a box on the floor that has to be controlled manually. Only complaint is that the walls are paper thin and the hall noises carried in as if they were inside the room. Nice hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Fontana, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

From the moment I walk in the door of this hotel, I feel relaxed and valued. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the staff is friendly, polite and helpful, the rooms are lovely, spacious, clean and comfortable and the room service, lobby bar and restaurant are services are easy and friendly. I intend to stay at this hotel on my frequent short visits to the Chicago western suburbs for a long time.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want and they will do the best they can to accommodate you.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was at the Hyatt Lisle for a long stay of about 13 days back in December during the Holidays. All I could say was that the experience was top notch. To begin with I was coming from Cairo, Egypt and supposed to arrive in late November during the Thanksgiving holiday but due to unforeseen circumstances had to delay my arrival till December. Since my trip was prepaid I technically could have lost my entire prepayment but I spoke to the GM Steve Ninham and explained the circumstances while I was in Egypt and he couldn't have been more accommodating.

When I arrived at the hotel the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. (I like good water pressure in my showers and the one at the Hyatt did not disappoint by the way.)

Also, I took advantage of the free local shuttle that they make available to guests. (On more then one occasion I had just a little to much "fun" at the local watering holes so it was great to have this service available as well.) The drivers were very polite and accommodating by the way.

Also, the Hyatt Lisle has a Avis car rental location on site. It was very convenient and just as importantly some of the best prices in the Chicagoland area. I paid less then $20.00 a day to rent my car as opposed to renting out of the airport which would have been double the price.

Lastly, having grown up in Lisle I am very familiar with the area and the Hyatt Lisle's location is really convenient. It is within minutes of all the major expressways. Needless, to say next time I am in Lisle I know where I will be staying. Keep up the great work!.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#6 of 18 in Naperville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk

Been to Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville? Share your experiences!