Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Sheraton.com
$124
Hilton.com
$71
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$88
Courtyard
$194
$177
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$99
$160
$149
All reviewsmorton arboretumpanoramic roomsitting areanice hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetlobby barbusiness tripvisiting familyking bedshuttle servicehighwaynapervillecouchchicagotelevisionchannels
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were just here for one night, passing through the area, and it was a fine place to stay. It's an older hotel that's been updated, obviously. The lobby area is nice - plenty of parking outside. The staff we interacted with was very friendly and helpful.

The lobby and elevators smelled very clean (odd that I remember that), but when we got out on our floor it smelled distinctly mildew-y. There were obvious marks on the walls and carpet. Our room, however, was fine. An odd layout, but it worked. We were warned that our room faced the highway, and there were earplugs on the bed. (I'm a light sleeper and didn't find the noise to be an issue.)

One minor complaint - besides the hallway looking icky - was the lack of towel holders anywhere. There was nowhere to hang hand towels, washcloths, or towels, which was just weird. We ended up just tossing towels on the counter, which felt wasteful. We didn't eat here, but did take advantage of the quick checkout the next morning, which was convenient.

Oh - why no free wifi? Still? I'm convinced the nicer the hotel, the more expensive the wifi. Even McDonalds has free wifi, guys....

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway have some noise, but earplugs are provided.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My organization held it Convention at the Hyatt-Lisle. This turned out to be one of the the best. From the first visit to view the hotel until the minute I checked out it was fabulous. The staff goes out of thier way to make your event grand. I had the opportunity to stay in the Presidential Suite. This room is great! The bathroom is almost as big as the room itself. This is 3 separate rooms and large enough to hold a small meeting which we did. Although this was business I would not hesitate to stay here for pleasure.

Room Tip: It seems all the rooms are suittes but some do not have the sofa bed. Suites are just that suites-large and roomy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I spent a night here this past weekend for our anniversary. I found a great rate on an end room, panoramic suite and jumped on it. We spent our wedding night here 6 years ago in an end room suite, so it brought back some great memories! I had to change the dates a couple times and Hyatt did a great job working with me. We requested an upper level arboretum view, though I've read those requests have been hit or miss, but we ended up on the top floor overlooking the Morton Arboretum, thanks!
The front desk staff member who helped us was in training and did a great job (Deloris), she even remembered us the next afternoon at checkout. The bartender knows how to make a great Captain & Coke, and the breakfast buffet was tasty as well.
The panoramic suites are amazing, I'm seriously considering buying one of the beds, in the past 6 years, my two best nights of sleep have been on a Hyatt bed. Very clean / tidy rooms. The only issue was the room service tray left outside the door when we first walked in, we assumed we would find a room that housekeeping hadn't gotten to yet, not the case, but it did take a few hours for the food tray (not ours) to be cleared up.
I guess if I had to nitpick at anything, it would be the lack of complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel, or complimentary coffee. If budget chains can provide this, I'd imagine Hyatt could do the same.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to friends or family visiting the area.

Room Tip: If you request an Arboretum view, just be aware that it IS the side of the hotel that faces the dealerships (the East side). I read a lot of reviews where it seemed people didn't understand that.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
sninhamhyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your recent visit with us! We love having you stay with us and glad that you were able to make it back for your anniversary. Please be sure to come back next year!

General manager

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a little tired compared to most Hyatt's that I've stayed at in the past year, but the staff was very pleasant, restaurant menu was small, but very good. The room that I had was laid out oddly (like they made it into a mini suite, but it would have been better as just one big room).

Room Tip: I was at the very end of the hall and it was very quiet (never heard any noise).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your reent stay with us. Our renovations are not fully completed to date and we will be doing more in 2013. I appreciate your feedback and will look at those to make improvements to my hotel. Let me know when you come back to the area so that I can offer you any upgrades that we have available as well as ensure you have another room type. My email is steve.ninham@hyattlisle.com

Have a great week!

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This was our second stay at the Hyatt in Lisle. After contacting the Hyatt about my concerns about a corporate issue...they passed the problem along to this mgr. he responded & because we are traveling there monthly on business offered us a great deal to come back!
Hotels just don't get it...unless you can afford to stay at a Ritz, Trump, or 4 seasons...play-n-paks are great for small babies for a short period (a day or so) but are unacceptable for any length of time or for kids 1 & up. I would love to see how long an adult would sleep on a cardboard bed with a paper thin pad with a towel or large sheet thrown on the top!
This hotel is probably great for a single business person, traveling alone or a couple...but it is still not great for a family staying for a lengthy time. Bathrooms are tiny, (unless you book the Presidential Suite), tubs are rusty around drains & takes forever to get warm water & rooms are cramped. Buffet is the exact same everyday with the exception of rotating pancake & French toast.
Maybe I'm too picky..I'd like a comfortable place for our toddler to sleep (other than in between my spouse & I) so we can all get a good nights rest!
The manager does care...he did contact me after our first stay & offer a great deal to come try again. We did try again...unfortunately I didn't get to thank him in person.

• Stayed: October 2012

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This is invaluable to me and my team and your comments were taken seriously. Because of your comments, we now have a realy crip available as an option to our guests. Please do not hesitate to let me know the next time you come back to the area. We love having you stay with us and will continue to strive for a perfect stay for you and your family!