Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Sheraton.com
$66
$124
Hilton.com
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$80
$122
Courtyard
$157
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$94
$169
All reviewsmorton arboretumpanoramic roomsitting areanice hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetlobby barbusiness tripvisiting familyking bedshuttle servicehighwaynapervillecouchchicagotelevisionchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I booked it thru Priceline.com very inexpensive but they didn't make any difference. I had a wonderful room that was super nice, clean and looked wonderful. I didn't even have to ask for a top floor or off the hwy room! they did it automatically! and the hotel was booked! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! I was only there for an overnite so I arrived around 10pm and left around 10am. I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!
The only thing I would ask the Hyatt chain is to change their soaps and shampoo perfumes. no like. but it is such a minor thing ;-)

Room Tip: I had a room opposite of the HWY on the 11th floor and could not hear anything at all!!! THE VIEW WAS AWESOME TOO!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
sninhamhyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments ragarding your stay here. I am glad that you noticed that we do our best to provide great service to ALL of our guests who stay at our hotel. Our guests are very important to us and I want to thank you for sharing with us. As far as our soaps are concerned, Hyatt is already looking to roll out a new line in the near future so be sure to look for that when you come back to visit.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I wanted to do a one day get away for our anniversary. Upon check in the staff was attentive and so nice. There was alot going on in the lobby due to a wedding(which was gorgous) but the staff still made us feel important. The rooms were a great size and the beds were very comfortable. They provide a excellent level of customer service. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, with real food (not powered eggs) the staff was also extremly attentive, even the manger came to our table to make sure we were satisified. Its important to have good beds, clean rooms and be comfortable but its also equally inprotant to have great customer service and this place exceeded my expectations. We truly felt special here! I would like to personally thank them for this

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding your recent visit with us! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff as well. Please let me know when you are coming back for a return visit. Have a great week!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We checked into this hotel and were quite pleased with the greeting and efficiency of the front desk and the appearance of the lobby. When we got to our room and opened the door, we just looked at each other and laughed. There were (what appeared to be) two twin beds. It was our anniversary. My husband went back to the lobby and explained, and immediately they replied they were full. He just stood there and she began to look through the computer and came up with a room that had a king bed. Perfect. The beds, in reality, are more like a 3/4 double - not a twin, but not a full double either. The room we were given was pretty small for everything it had, but it was a nice clean room with a half-wall partition between the sitting area and the bed that had a swivel flat screen. Underneath was a refrigerator and coffeemaker. The bedding was nice and comfy, lots of pillows to choose from and a good mattress. Good air conditioning that does not blow right on you and has no moldy odor. We found our room to be very quiet even though the window view was the Interstate. It is a nice place and we were very pleased. There is a small charge for internet, but free parking. We ate all our meals away from the hotel, so I cannot comment on their food.

Room Tip: Ask for Queen or King Beds.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
sninhamhyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Good Afternoon,

I appreciate the feedback regarding your most recent visit with us. I am so glad to hear that our Front Desk staff was able to locate a room for you with a king bed. I apologize for the inconvenience and am glad to here that you still enjoyed your stay.

Let me know when you come back to our hotel and I will make sure I have an upgraded room to put you in! Contact me at steve.ninham@hyattlisle.com

Have a great week!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of July during a lacrosse tournament, so it was pretty packed. At check in, we asked for a quiet room on a higher floor, and though we were on the quiet "side" of the hotel, we were given a room next to the elevator bank, 2nd or 3rd floor as I recall. We knew we weren't going to be there much, so we didn't ask to change; I would think, however, when looking for a quiet room, you don't pick the one next to the elevator. And is the 2nd or 3rd floor "higher" in a 10 story building? As a Hyatt gold passport member, I had sent a request in advance (though only by a day) to the manager (Steve Ninham), who, unfortunately, was out of the town when we checked in. To his credit, he did follow up with me later that day and even had (dark!) chocolate-covered strawberries and water sent to our room! Nice touch. The room itself was pleasant and spacious, with a little nicer furnishings/decor as I expect of a Hyatt. The beds, however, were little. I guess I didin't remember exactly what a "double" bed was like; I found out--not much bigger than a twin. (Isn't there a "Full-size" bed size that's bigger than a "Double?") We have a King bed at home, and when we travel, I will (try to remember to) look for hotels with at least 2 Queen beds if our 12-year old daughters are with us. If it were just my wife and I, we could've got the King room, so I guess I didn't really check on that one, and paid the price in sleep quality. The linens, however, were very nice, and I think there might've been a pull-out sofa too. There was a continental breakfast for the lacrosse families, so that was the extent of our dining experience (aside from the chocolate-covered strawberries--worth mentioning a second time.) My daughter seemed to enjoy the pool too. (We belong to a nice country club with a great pool; why do my kids always HAVE to swim in the hotel pool?) Overall, a pretty decent hotel, just be mindful of the bed options. I'd downgrade service because of the room location next to the elevator, but the manager's personal follow-up brought that score back up.

Room Tip: Just be specific with what you want.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pernasus
sninhamhyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for you comments and your feedback. I am so glad that your family enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries. I wish we were able to relocate your room however we were sold out that evening. Please contact me next time you come to the area and I would love to offer you a complimentary upgrade. My staff and I enjoy havingt your family stay with us and will do our best to make you comfortable while here!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Very comfortable, quiet rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Very good cusine. Excellent facilities for convention meetings and performances. Pleasant lobby and surroundings. It is possible to walk to the town of Lisle where there are several restaurants including a Mexican which was crowded at lunch time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments! We look forward to your next visit!