Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Motel 6 Naperville(Naperville)
View Hotel
All reviewsmorton arboretumpanoramic roomsitting areanice hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetlobby barbusiness tripvisiting familyking bedshuttle servicehighwaynapervillecouchchicagotelevisionchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Got this room on Priceline and were very happy. It's a wonderful hotel, huge lobby, many meeting rooms, a modern lobby bar and friendly staff. Easy to find next to two major highways. Our room was a mini-suite with sitting room on one side and bed on the other with a big screen TV swiveling between them. Separate vanity area which always makes getting ready in the morning easier. We were there on a Thursday night and heard no construction noise at all and I am a very light sleeper. The Morton Arboretum is just across the Tollway. My only gripe would be that in-room WI-FI cost $2.99 for 15 min. and went up from there.

Room Tip: You might try to get a room facing AWAY from the Tollway.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
sninham2484, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us! Our renovations with our guest rooms is coming to an end and we will then be moving on to our public space. Please let us know when you come back for a return visit! In regards to the internet fees, feel free to join our frequest stay program called Gold Passport. You can then become eligible to recieve complimentary internet access in addtion to many other services that this program offers.

Have a great week!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I didn't know the hotel was in the midst of a remodel when I made my reservation. I checked in with the intention of getting some work done before heading out to dinner, but it was so loud that I ended up having to change rooms. They were very accomodating and made the switch without a problem, but even though the second room was better it was still quite noisy.

Neither room had been remodeled yet, so the rooms were pretty worn and tired looking. On the plus side, the room was pretty quiet at night despite being so close to the interstate and the bed was pretty comfortable.

I'm guessing that post-remodel the property will be very nice, but I'd steer clear for the next few months while they get it together.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of days for some R & R and when we left; we more exhausted than when we checked in. We were awakened EVERY morning with the sounds of tools vibrating our eardrums. This hotel really needs to close while its under construction.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel until renovations are complete...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Now, I've stayed in many great hotels around the world but this place always feels like a homecoming. Perhaps it's because I spent a year there a while back working on a project, or perhaps it's just a nice homey hotel. I like to think the latter. Needs a facelift inside and out, rooms are slightly dated but beds are comfortable, food is good and staff are great. I don't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area. Pretty reasonable in terms of cost too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
sninham2484, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive response! It is not often that guests take time out of thier busy schedules to express the positive experiences that they have at when they stay at a hotel so for that I am appreciative! I will be sure to share these comments with my staff and feel free to contact me when you come back so we get a chance to meet.

Have a great Day!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I booked 3 nights through a discount online travel service. This hotel was advertised as a 3.5 star hotel. It took 4 tries to get a room that was decent. The rooms were not cleaned well, all the horizontal surfaces had not been cleaned well and there was dried on who-knows-what in each room. The sofas were dusty. One of the bed scarfs had who-knows-what dried on it. In one room the AC had a loud whine. All the furniture looked like it had been through the war. The bed was broken down. The AC in the room I ended up in was not adequate throughout my stay (there was unseasonably warm weather).

I can't help but think that if all the rooms were this bad, why were they busy? Or did they just give me the dregs because I booked through a discount travel service? They did tell me that the hotel was in the process of being renovated, but again, who would pay their prices for a 2.5 star room, at best?

When I got home, I noticed they charged me $60 for $6 worth of incidentals. It obviously was a mistake but it was yet another example to the overall lack of detail.

In my opinion, don't stay here until the renovations are done. This should solve the shabbiness problem, however, I do not have confidence in the housekeeping issues (cleanliness). Also, don't book through a discount online travel service. You will get the worst rooms in the house!

Room Tip: If you are not satisfied with the room, complain, complain, complain, until you get a decent one.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
sninham2484, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear about the problems that you encountered during your most recent visit with us. We are in the final stages of our guest room renovations and all rooms will have new furniture in addition to the wall vinyl, bedding and carpeting. I will address the issues that you mentioned since this is not typical for our hotel in regards to the housekeeping issues. Please contact me directly so that I can assist in resolving this for you. I would love to have you back at the Hyatt Lisle to show you that we can do better! My email is steve.ninham@hyattlisle.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,