“Another great stay”

Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times and every stay has been perfect. My advice is to pop for a panoramic room. They take the entire curve at the ends of the building. The room is huge and it is at the end of the hallway and is isolated from other rooms.

I understand that the rooms are to be renovated soon. They do need updating, so I'm looking forward to seeing what's new.

Front desk staff are always professional and helpful. Ruby espsecially stands out.

I think this hotel offers a great value.

• Stayed: December 2011
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Im a 4 star priceline snob, lol! Anything that doesnt meet standards is below my taste. That being said...The pictures looked decent when i first looked ( after booking on priceline). Upon arrival the lobby is updated, but the hallways and rooms are not :(. Wallpaper is peeling from the walls, the tub/ shower is old with the drain area weathered away. Old 80's artwork on the room walls. The toilet/sinks are loud. The furniture pieces are newer but full of scratches and cheap black marker repairs on them. This isnt the first time i booked a room via priceline and choose 3 1/2 stars and the actual hotel not be up to standards. This is a huge disappointment for me (the room/ priceline).

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here for a recent business trip and found the service to be gracious, from the front desk 'blending' the corporate rate and AAA rate to give me the best deal, to the breakfast that arrived fast, hot and perfectly cooked, to the shuttle driver who volunteered that they'd be happy to take me to restaurants & shopping as well as the customer site. The decor is a little dated - but clean and in good repair.

Room Tip: There is a remodel planned in December...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Our youth hockey team stayed at the Hyatt Lisle last in October.
It is conveniently located off of I-88, which provided quick access to ice rinks in the area (all were approx. 25 minutes away from the hotel). The rooms were "ok"...comfy beds (a bit tight for a family of 4 but doable), ipod docking station, and flat screen tv in the room. They were clean, but not overly so. If you happen to be there the same weekend of a wedding reception (5 when we were there), be ready for alot of people and the lobby area roped off to accomodate the reception!. All staff encountered were friendly. Drinks in the lobby bar will run $9 each, and beers are $5 each. Note: they do not have free wifi.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We stayed at the Lisle Hyatt this past weekend and my Husband and I agree we would stay there again, no question. My only complaints were the coffee in the room was bitter and the coffee in the resturant was undrinkable (I like flavored creamer in my coffee so maybe that is why I did not like it but even after a whole little pitcher of creamer and 3 sugars it was still to bitter to drink). I ended up drinking juice (which was quite good) and got starbucks later. Also we had to turn our heat off because it was only blowing out cold air, but once we did our room temp was quite comfortable. They layout of the rooms is the best I have ever seen and I love the mini suite feel of the rooms. Our bed was quite comfortable and our room was very clean. We got champagne and choclate covered strawberries sent up to our room (part of a package we got) and the strawberries had been frozen but the champagne was delisious. So despite a few hiccups we would return to this hotel or any hyatt hotel for that matter. They staff was kind and courteous and the entire hotel well kept and clean. Oh and despite being right next to a major highway we never heard a sound.

Room Tip: rooms on the north side overlook the morten arboretum.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
sninham2484, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I also appreciate the fact that you noted some things that we need to work on as well allowing us to correct these issues so that the next guest does not experience them as you did. If there is anything I can do to assist you with future stays, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We love having you stay with us!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had the privledge of staying at the Hyatt Lisle for a recent business trip. The accomodations were outstanding. The rooms are well appointed, and extremely clean. The staff was outstanding from the moment I arrived. The front desk was professional and offered top notch hospitality. I was able to use the lobby bar and also had a great customer service experience. The breakfast buffet the next morning was delicious and the server very gracious. I was also able to peak in a show room to see the new decor that will be rolled out soon. It was beautiful. I am looking forward to being able to return to this hotel again soon.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
sninham2484, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thank you so much for the great review! I will be sure to share you comments with my staff. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is a very nice place to stay. The tv is nice, coffee is good, and the bed is outstanding, nearly as comfortable as home. Considering the price you pay, it is great, for 30$ less I would be waking up sore and tired tomorrow. This place is a winner and priceline makes it a steal!

• Stayed: September 2011

Thank you so much for your comments! We recently installed the flat panel TV's as part of our $15M renovation that we are doing. We will begin our room renovations in December and move on to the Hallways and public space after that. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and will look forward to having you back!

Steve Ninham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville? Share your experiences!