“Excellent Chinese Food”

Ranked #18 of 71 Restaurants in Lisle
Belvidere, Illinois
“Excellent Chinese Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I have eaten at this restaurant several times over the years. I have always had fantastic food and the service is good. The atmosphere looks and feels like your average small Chinese restaurant. I have had different items on the menu, but my favorite is the Beef in Black Bean Sauce with the rice noodles. These noodles are awesome and I prefer them instead of the rice. I have not been able to find the noodles at any other Chinese restaurants. Prices are reasonable and you get a lot of food for your money.

In short, the food is probably the best Chinese food I have ever had. Word of advice, if you really want to try the rice noodles, I recommend you call them first before you go to make sure they are available that day. There was at least one time in the past where I went and they were not available.

• Visited December 2011

Chicago
“Average”
Reviewed April 20, 2011

This is your typical small neighborhood Chinese place. Average food. Nothing exciting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a great choice if you're...”
Reviewed April 1, 2008

a great choice if you're jonesing for chinese food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“You can find interesting...”
Reviewed December 2, 2007

You can find interesting and delicious Chinese foods here that you can't find anywhere else in the area. When we go, one of us orders either the Chinese Vegetables with Oyster Sauce or Vegetarian Chicken and Seaweed Salad to share with our meal. The menus are extensive, so don't be afraid to ask for help or check out the online menu before you go: http://fabulousnoodles.com/

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook