“Clean Room, Got Food Delivered” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Wheton
“Clean Room, Got Food Delivered”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Clean enough. Cheap. Daily or weekly rates. Right off the highway. Cheap. No pool. Close to local attractions naperville wheaton downers grove lombard ect. Great if you are relocating or new to the area and have not found a place yet. Room was ready when i arrived.

Room Tip: Call Jack Straw's Pizza and get a Belushi Manburger delivered with cheese bacon gyros meat and a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your room was clean and ready when you arrived. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the area restaurants, and they delivered right to your room! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hull, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have stayed here several times when visiting family. It has been consistently good. Staff and guests have been pleasant. Desk is always instantly helpful. My rooms have always been big, quiet and clean. Unlike the other reviewers my room has always been ready - but I probably arrive after 2 or 3. This is an extended stay place so part of the deal is you do not have daily maid service - only weekly. Most times there are hangers in the room - but once they had been removed by the person before me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Chicago-Lisle takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Riverdale, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Roommate and I checked in after 2:00pm and room was not ready. We were each offered
a $15.00 gift card for either Olive Garden or Red Lobster. When we returned from the Olive Garden our room was ready.

Room Tip: Bring your own dish detergent and paper towels if you plan to do any cooking in the kitchen because...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we work hard to provide our guests with the exceptional service they are due. Although our check-in time is at 3 p.m., we try to accommodate early arrivals. I would like to apologize that we didn't have a room available for you upon your arrival.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again should your travel needs bring you to the area again.
oklahoma city
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Don't know where to begin... First off, the Room was not ready upon my arrival! Was asked to come back after 3:00 check in because no rooms were ready. Carpet in hall way EXTREMELY dirty, room smelled like smoke, even though it was NON SMOKING. No made service until after 7th day of your stay, television was small... small picture tube, towels were dingy, the beds were warped and very hard, no breakfast.. at all. Front doors are locked and no one is ever at the front desk. Hmm.... are the nice comments listed here actually from the owners or employees??? I wonder. The bottom line is this hotel would be better served as a parking lot.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Lnisha,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Chicago - Lisle. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Woodridge, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

checking in was a breeze, checking out was a breeze. The staff was great at reccomending stores and places around the area. They also mapped directions to trains and attractions.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank pirlgirl
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

My flight was delayed and when I finally arrived at the hotel all the lights were off and the doors were locked. I think I woke up the overnight front desk person. I spent a horrible night tossing and turning on the rock hard mattress. I looked under my bed in the morning and found lots of trash, I didn't bother to look anywhere else because I assume it was all just as dirty. When I went to check out, the desk person was VERY uncaring about anything. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2011

I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. My room was clean, everything worked and my stay was very comfortable. The hotel is in an excellent location, available to all roads and locations.

• Stayed April 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle? Share your experiences!