“What a nice place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Des Plaines, Illinois
“What a nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We've enjoyed Hampton Inn's in the past, but this brought it to a whole new level. What a nice place. The staff was great, the room clean and well appointed, and the breakfast was great. It really felt more like a resort.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Pearland, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great hotel and staff. The room was very clean and I loved the colors. The ice machines were easy to locate, as they are located right in front of the elevators. Breakfast was good too. Alot of options and waffle makers as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thomas W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, June 19, 2013

Thanks again for letting us be your home away from home.

Best Regards,
Miramar, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

As always this hotel is like returning home. The staff is friendly and a few have been there each time I have visited and remembered me and welcomed me back. They assist you with whatever needs you may have, from dining reservations/recommendations to taking the hotel shuttle and taking you to the store.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Msfvt
Thomas W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey concerning your most recent visit to The Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire.
We appreciate your favorable scores and will be sure to share them with our entire hotel team.

Our guests satisfaction, and loyalty is our biggest focus,I'm so pleased that we provided you with a memorable experience that will make
you want to return to our property. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future!

Once again, thank you and please remember us when traveling in the Lincolnshire/Chicago area, we would love to be " your home away from home

Best Regards,
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed here several times.

The lobby and reception is spacious and welcoming. Most of the staff are excellent, although I regularly avoid one person as they do to appear to listen.

Rooms are clean, and a good size. Breakfast choice is fresh and varied.

Location is off the main I94, and parking can be a struggle at peak times. On the positive there are a number of food options (bar and cinema) within walking distance.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am glad that everyone at the desk as well as in housekeeping was accommodating to your needs on all occasions. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks Again.

Chicago, IL USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Complimentary breakfast and staff working were very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to nearby wedding convenient. Could walk to nearby Champps restaurant and movie theatre. Good location. Served our purpose well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Lake Worth, FL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Always clean, safe with a helpful courteous staff. I got two nights of good sleep and enjoyed both the in-room coffee and the complimentary breakfast. The location of the Hampton Inn was perfect and there was plenty of on-site parking. I would definitely stay again when I next visit my family in Buffalo Grove, IL.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kevin L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire. We hope to see you again next time you visit the Lincolnshire area.
Boiling Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was very impressed with the housekeeping staff. Coming back to a spotless room was such a great feeling after a long day. The housekeeping staff took the time to really take care of my room, and the things I had just flung around in my rush. The bathroom was spotless-the housekeeping staff even put a washcloth under my things like face scrubber, makeup brushes, brush, etc and organized and lined up my products. The coffee maker was cleaned, restocked, and the entire room was organized in such a spotless way. I was amazed! Another member of my group even said, "My room is so clean I can't even find my stuff". Great experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Our housekeeping staff does a great job making guests feel at home after a long day. I have passed along your great comments to our housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Lincolnshire area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
No photo provided
The Westin Chicago North Shore
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!