“Great stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Reviewed June 1, 2013

As always this hotel is like returning home. The staff is friendly and a few have been there each time I have visited and remembered me and welcomed me back. They assist you with whatever needs you may have, from dining reservations/recommendations to taking the hotel shuttle and taking you to the store.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Msfvt
Thomas W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey concerning your most recent visit to The Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire.
We appreciate your favorable scores and will be sure to share them with our entire hotel team.

Our guests satisfaction, and loyalty is our biggest focus,I'm so pleased that we provided you with a memorable experience that will make
you want to return to our property. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future!

Once again, thank you and please remember us when traveling in the Lincolnshire/Chicago area, we would love to be " your home away from home

Best Regards,
Thomas Wilson
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed here several times.

The lobby and reception is spacious and welcoming. Most of the staff are excellent, although I regularly avoid one person as they do to appear to listen.

Rooms are clean, and a good size. Breakfast choice is fresh and varied.

Location is off the main I94, and parking can be a struggle at peak times. On the positive there are a number of food options (bar and cinema) within walking distance.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I am glad that everyone at the desk as well as in housekeeping was accommodating to your needs on all occasions. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks Again.

Thomas Wilson
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Complimentary breakfast and staff working were very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to nearby wedding convenient. Could walk to nearby Champps restaurant and movie theatre. Good location. Served our purpose well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Always clean, safe with a helpful courteous staff. I got two nights of good sleep and enjoyed both the in-room coffee and the complimentary breakfast. The location of the Hampton Inn was perfect and there was plenty of on-site parking. I would definitely stay again when I next visit my family in Buffalo Grove, IL.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire. We hope to see you again next time you visit the Lincolnshire area.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was very impressed with the housekeeping staff. Coming back to a spotless room was such a great feeling after a long day. The housekeeping staff took the time to really take care of my room, and the things I had just flung around in my rush. The bathroom was spotless-the housekeeping staff even put a washcloth under my things like face scrubber, makeup brushes, brush, etc and organized and lined up my products. The coffee maker was cleaned, restocked, and the entire room was organized in such a spotless way. I was amazed! Another member of my group even said, "My room is so clean I can't even find my stuff". Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Our housekeeping staff does a great job making guests feel at home after a long day. I have passed along your great comments to our housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Lincolnshire area.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Confusion at checkin the front desk was giving us a regular room until I showed the confirmation was for a suite. She was able to give us the room we reserved. There were empty wine glasses blocking the entrance to the room from the previous guests and a light bulb was burned out and needed replacing. I contacted the front desk and they took care of it quickly, but seriously, these things should not occur in a well run hotel. We had a family function the next day and we were out of the hotel from 8:30 am to 2:45 and when we returned the room was not yet made up. Again I contacted the front desk and was told they have until 5pm to clean. The person was pretty rude that answered my call and I was not impressed. She should have just appologized and told me they'd get it done ASAP, instead she acted like my request was out of line. I wanted to rest and didn't want to be disturbed so they just brought fresh towels to exchange and emptyed the garbage. The room itself was nice, comfortable and quiet until Sunday morning the fire alarm nearly blew our ear drums out of our head. It went off for a LONG time until the Fire Marshall arrived and was able to turn it off. We were already awake, but for those still sleeping it was jolting. Apparently there was no fire or smoke thankfully, not sure why this occured, but it was very disruptive. If it weren't for the things the management could control this would actually be a nice hotel if it were better managed and the staff had some training on how to speak to the guests.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Kevin L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

I am terribly sorry that your experience during check-in was disappointing. I am happy we were able to get you into a suite as requested once the mix-up at check-in was resolved. Given our housekeeping department cleans guestrooms until 5pm on Saturday, I am sorry that the person who answered telephone was not more accommodating in granting your request to have your room serviced before 2:45pm. While inconvenient, our fire monitoring system worked as designed and according to Illinois State regulations. Once an alarm is activated, the fire alarm can only be silenced by a member of the Lincolnshire Fire Department.

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me directly; I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was a great hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is in a nice area near shopping and restaurants. We travel frequently for basketball tournaments. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin L, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you decided to call us home while traveling for your basketball tournament.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!