“Good food”
Review of Kona Grill

Kona Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aptatisik Road and Milwaukee
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

From time to time, i look for a good meal and service. This is the restaurant to go before or after the movie theater next door. The food is excellent and service is great. A little pricier than the other restaurants in the area though.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit to Kona Grill, at the invitation of some business associates. I entered expecting the typical upmarket chain fare. I was delighted to experience novel, creative, savory appetizers and seafood.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I recenty ate at Kona Grill and expected it to be more Hawaiian, but it was mostly asian (sushi) and dishes with pineapple or some other ordinary "island" component. Oriental salad was overdressed with few almonds, and the sea bass was pretty bland. The service was attentive. Meal overall was so-so.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Kona Grill has creative and delicious Asian dishes. There were options for the more adventurous and the less adventurous as well, in addition to lunch specials. One in our group was watching calories, and several items were marked as friendly for calorie-counting. She did order one of those items, but it ended up being such a small portion size that we had to order something else as well. I'd definitely go back and do recommend it.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I visited this restaurant 3 times so far and for business meetings on all occasions. The ambiance is really nice.The thing is that its service and food grew worst and worst each time. Here are the highlights:
Ist VISIT January 2012: The staff inside the kitchen was singing aloud and we were not able to talk and continue with the business dinner. It was so annoying and irritating, seems the guy in the kitchen had zero regard for the restaurant atmosphere. Felt like there was no management there at all to take care of such nuisances and irresponsible behavior from staff.
All peoples complained about the food as if it was soaked in sugar, each and everything was so sugary that you don't need to have dessert.
IInd Visit February 2012: Food sugary.
IIIrd Vist September 2012: This trip was more interesting. I entered the restaurant and was about to join my team who was there for the business dinner, as I was searching for where to sit the waitress was in too much hurry and asked me "can i get something for you to drink", I said 'let me sit and see the menu what exactly you have'
Appetizers came and we asked her to bring some black pepper...10 minutes and nothing...we asked another guy and finally she brings it when we were about to finish the appetizers, almost 15 minutes after since we asked for it.
She now took order from all for main course but not from me and she is gone. I asked my colleague if they ordered their dishes they said yes. So, she forgot to take order from me..no problem...She comes back to check the drinks and my colleague told her she didn't took the order from me, now comes the best part, her response....."was he here earlier when i took order ??" my colleague replied yes. No apologies..she asks and I gave her the name of the dish.
Minutes later two vegans dishes arrived with beef and chicken with them !!! We inquired and she took them back and the manager comes in to check whats wrong..thankfully she took care of it and this time dishes were ok.
The organizer from our company told me that we are never going to come back to this restaurant again.