Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
La Quinta
$136
$119
HotelIndigo.com
All reviewsnavy graduationgreat lakesnavy basic trainingoff the highwaybedroom suitenaval basegreat place to staybreakfast and dinnerliving areaan extended stayboot campfull size fridgeeasy accesshome away from homeconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Room are smaller than other Homewood suites I've stayed in, but still comfortable. The breakfast was not worth having (poor selection and very minimal), Hotel could use some cosmetic work...eg. Carpets in hallways were very stained and badly needed replacing, plaster patches needed painting. Very small buisness center with one computer. Staff were friendly and helpful for the most part, but the Front desk only has one person to tend to everything during busy times. The 2 bdrm suit was overpriced, but 1 bdrm was worth it. It didn't meet the standard I've experienced at other Homewood suite properties.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I travel frequently on business and I chose Homewood Suites in Lincolnshire since I like to build points in the Hilton Honors program. Plus, it was a good value and close to the office.
Pluses:
1) Free Internet service, wired & wireless.
2) Large, clean room (see issues below). This room was bigger than my first apartment.
3) Excellent staff! I love it when someone remembers my name having only met me once!

Issues:
1) The breakfast room was small and very crowded. Breakfast offerings were slim. I normally grab a yogurt and a banana for breakfast, but some days these were not available.
2) The smell of cigarette smoke was pervasive. The 3 floor hallway reeked of it and my room, which was supposed to be smoke-free was obviously previously occupied by smokers.
3) Exercise room is useless; too small with outdated equipment.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Rodeler
Reviewed June 26, 2010

I recently stayed at this hotel as a recommendation by a family member. Man, I will never trust that person again. When I drove up to the hotel it looked like a dumpy hotel built over 15 years ago. I understand the outside and inside are supposed to provide a homestyle look but, the hotel was dirty, dingy and poorly maintained. There was only one elevator operating that toke forever! The hallways truly looked like a kid toke a crayon and destroyed it. The room was okay, but me being a hotel snob, it was not to par. There was a leak that disturbed me and my guest the entire night in the bathtub. I called that morning and was was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite, which was nice to have more room. Also the breakfast area was very crowded and little options were available. I will never ever stay here again. But for the price of $75 a night, what can a person expect.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Homewood Suites is a great hotel. My family and I slept comfortably. The hotel staff was very attentive. The breakfast was good too!! Definitely would reccomend this hotel to a family of teenagers and youngster.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I've stayed at this Homewood 3-4 times due to it's proximity to my company's office in Lincolnshire. My last stay will be just that - my last. I've decided that I wouldn't mind driving a little farther for a nicer place. The room I stayed in was similar to past rooms, but this one had something all over the ceiling (mold?), and the sheets smelled musty, like they'd been left in the washer too long before drying. While some efforts to update this hotel have been made, the shower is still old, as are the gross popcorn ceilings. These also have significant stains in the hallways. I think the "fitness center" that I visited on my last stay is really what put this hotel out of consideration for my next stay. I call it a "fitness closet" - VERY TINY with terrible equipment - one old treadmill, an old bike and an elliptical. There is a weight bench from about 1983 and a hodgepodge of dumbells. The floor was so disgustingly dirty that I wouldn't even sit on it to stretch. This hotel seems ok on first glance, but when you really start to look aroud, you start to see the issues. Another thing I noticed was the terrible stains on the couch in the lobby. It is this sort of thing, this lack of attention to detail that bugs me. I think for the price I can find something newer, nicer and reasonably close to my office.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank PlatinumMember
Christy5901, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2010

We understand that business travel is important therefore, I am genuinely sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities that you deserve. We try very hard to make sure that all of our guests have a rewarding experience at Homewood Suites. I will be reaching out to you in order to make this right. We realize that you have many choices in accommodations and appreciate you having chosen both Hilton and Homewood Suites in Lincolnshire.